Droideka 3X

The Trading Post - Weapons Trade Topic

I need help getting these swords:

•Rapier

•Bloodstained Sword

•Black Morning Star

•Sai

I have all swords but those if you need some to. My GT is in my sig.

I can give u all of these weapons, if u help me beat the game with one of my charecters.

My gt is stealthX21

I will be on this weekend. Please send me a xbox live voice message, saying that u need help.

I'll help you beat the game, bro, but all I need is the Sai :)

Guest vascosg

Anyone here news bout the chainsaw?? Is it just a myth or coming out when the new pack comes out???????

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Anyone here news bout the chainsaw?? Is it just a myth or coming out when the new pack comes out???????

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Its probably coming out with the Necromancer DLC...which hasn't been given a date yet. :roll:

Guest Corwin777

I only need the bloodstained sword, I can trade any other weapon for it. I am usually on from 8 to 10 on weekdays and my GT is Corwin777. I gotsta have that sword!

I only need the bloodstained sword, I can trade any other weapon for it. I am usually on from 8 to 10 on weekdays and my GT is Corwin777. I gotsta have that sword!

I will give it to u if u help me beat the game with one of my charecters.

My gamer tag is stealthX21

Send me a xbox live message.

i will be on this thurday thru this following monday.

and my gt is stealthX21

vascosg i will give u the sai. Send me a message( xbox voice message.) saying that u need it.

I will be on this weekend.

Guest Crashing Castles

I need the alien hominid weapon and the blood-stained sword. If anyone could get me these I'd reaaaaaaaaaally appreciate it!

Guest kripledreaper
I need help getting these swords:

•Rapier

•Bloodstained Sword

•Black Morning Star

•Sai

I have all swords but those if you need some to. My GT is in my sig.

I can give u all of these weapons, if u help me beat the game with one of my charecters.

My gt is stealthX21

I will be on this weekend. Please send me a xbox live voice message, saying that u need help.

I'll help you beat the game, bro, but all I need is the Sai :)

I need the Sai too. D:

Guest kripledreaper

I will give it to u if u help me beat the game with one of my charecters.

My gamer tag is stealthX21

Send me a xbox live message.

i will be on this thurday thru this following monday.

and my gt is stealthX21

vascosg i will give u the sai. Send me a message( xbox voice message.) saying that u need it.

I will be on this weekend.

What did you say your Gamertag is?

Guest kripledreaper
I need a rubber stained sword/blood stained sword, any1 have 1?

Yes.

Guest yoshi824

Hey. I need the blood stained sword and the rat beating bat. Please let me know if anybody is willing to give me these weapons and i will let you win of me in all you can quaff/arena, or I will help you beat the game. Thanks! By the way, my gamer tag is Yoshi824.

I can give u those weapones if you help me beat the game with one of my charecters.

Send me a message. gamer tag is stealthX21

i will be on in 20 minutes.

Guest yoshi824

I sent you a message a few days ago. I definitely can help you beat it tomorrow night but not tonight, sorry.

Guest BloodyGabe

Hey, can someone trade me the Rubber handled Sword, Blood Stained Sword, i can trade you for any other sword you want(except for those that haven't been released) :D my gamertag is BloodyGabe

Guest yoshi824

Thank a million Stealth! Those swords are awesome!

Now that I have all the weapons in the game i will now be able to give anybody any weapon that want.

Send me a message here or through xbox live.

GT: Yoshi824

Hey, can someone trade me the Rubber handled Sword, Blood Stained Sword, i can trade you for any other sword you want(except for those that haven't been released) :D my gamertag is BloodyGabe

I can give you these weapons if you help me beat the game with one of my charecters.

Send me a xbox live message my gt is stealthX21

Guest Raliden324

I am looking for someone to trade the rubber handled sword i can trade anything for it

(GT Raliden324)

Hey. I need the blood stained sword and the rat beating bat. Please let me know if anybody is willing to give me these weapons and i will let you win of me in all you can quaff/arena, or I will help you beat the game. Thanks! By the way, my gamer tag is Yoshi824.

I can give you the rat beating bat.

I'll trade the alien hominid weapon for the rubber handle sword. Anyone want to trade? I also would like the two pronged sword. My gamertag is NachoLove95 as it says in my sig.

Guest yoshi824

I have every weapon in the game that are available. I can give any of these weapons to somebody if you help me get one of my new characters to the Tall Grass Fields level.

Send a message through xbox live to GT: yoshi824 or post a reply on this forum.

I will be on till this wendesday. I have all the weapons. I need some help on beating half the game on insane mode.

Mt gt stealthX21.

P.S. take this note. From febuary 16th till febuary 27th my brother will be playing on my xbox. He doesnt know how to play any games except cod4.

But please don't send him any xbox live messages: voice, text, party chat ect.

Thank you.