Sign in to follow this  
Kamikazewolf13

Long Time No C

Hey everyone

I used to be an avide user of the Behemoth Forums and most of you may remember me (probably not) But I had my account hacked awhile back and the guy changed my name from Kamikazewolf13 to xBlAcKkJeSuzzX. I have since then gotten my account back and haven't been able to think of a good name to change it to so im still blackkjesuzz watever. ANYWHO the guy that stole my account took all my friend off and added his own so all of you that remember me im still wolf I just got a new name. People like Denivire and Dork send me another friend request so I can get my account back to normal and play some more castle crashers with you guys. Anyone that I forgot your name but still knew me can send me and request also Its just been awhile so I dont really remember everyone. :lol: Anyone that doesnt know me can send a request also. Now back to the topic so I dont get moved I purchased the king pack (sweeeeeeet) and I was wondering if by beating it whith the King and the Different grey knight do you get a new character. Probably not but why not ask :) . So ya that all I have to say and hopefully I can get back into this community pretty quick thanks for reading this far and if you didnt shame on you. byeee :!:

And why is this in the Castle Crashers section?

If there's a reason, tell me, it was tl;dr for me.

Hey everyone

I used to be an avide user of the Behemoth Forums and most of you may remember me (probably not) But I had my account hacked awhile back and the guy changed my name from Kamikazewolf13 to xBlAcKkJeSuzzX. I have since then gotten my account back and haven't been able to think of a good name to change it to so im still blackkjesuzz watever. ANYWHO the guy that stole my account took all my friend off and added his own so all of you that remember me im still wolf I just got a new name. People like Denevire and Dork send me another friend request so I can get my account back to normal and play some more castle crashers with you guys. Anyone that I forgot your name but still knew me can send me and request also Its just been awhile so I dont really remember everyone. Anyone that doesnt know me can send a request also. Now back to the topic so I dont get moved I purchased the king pack (sweeeeeeet) and I was wondering if by beating it whith the King and the Different grey knight do you get a new character. Probably not but why not ask . So ya that all I have to say and hopefully I can get back into this community pretty quick thanks for reading this far and if you didnt shame on you. byeee

Thats why maybe you should read the post next time :)

Just the pic that is on the board index that stands for the game 3 topics.

Which probably has nothing to do with it :)

Hey everyone

I used to be an avide user of the Behemoth Forums and most of you may remember me (probably not) But I had my account hacked awhile back and the guy changed my name from Kamikazewolf13 to xBlAcKkJeSuzzX. I have since then gotten my account back and haven't been able to think of a good name to change it to so im still blackkjesuzz watever. ANYWHO the guy that stole my account took all my friend off and added his own so all of you that remember me im still wolf I just got a new name. People like Denivire and Dork send me another friend request so I can get my account back to normal and play some more castle crashers with you guys. Anyone that I forgot your name but still knew me can send me and request also Its just been awhile so I dont really remember everyone. :lol: Anyone that doesnt know me can send a request also. Now back to the topic so I dont get moved I purchased the king pack (sweeeeeeet) and I was wondering if by beating it whith the King and the Different grey knight do you get a new character. Probably not but why not ask :) . So ya that all I have to say and hopefully I can get back into this community pretty quick thanks for reading this far and if you didnt shame on you. byeee :!:

I'm confused :?

So are you using this account, or using a different one?

Oh, and glad to have you back, I was wondering where you went.

I also miss smelly canadian, and bee kind.

I wonder where they went

Hey everyone

I'm confused :?

So are you using this account, or using a different one?

Oh, and glad to have you back, I was wondering where you went.

I also miss smelly canadian, and bee kind.

I wonder where they went

Hey man sorry I dont meen to be mean but I forgot who you were sorry....

But I use the black jesuzz watever one now because I cant think of another good gamertag

So ya send me a friend request ill accept anyones

Ok, thanks for clearing things up ;)

It's ok you don't remember me, I didn't post much back when you were on.

Then the xbox forums started failing miserably so I came here :lol: