Sign in to follow this  
Night Raider

i finnaly got Alien Hominid HD :)

Guest Drucifer

Exactly, don't worry about playing as the Alien in Castle Crashers. Play Alien Hominid HD and have a blast. :P

Gotta love the final boss and the patience you need on higher difficultys, still i beat him without losing a continue so im happy.

I bought the game the day it came out! Before that, I bought it for the Gamecube! So I had Alien unlocked already when I began playing CC.

I bought the game the day it came out! Before that, I bought it for the Gamecube! So I had Alien unlocked already when I began playing CC.

I didn't have an Xbox 360 when it first came out, but this was the first arcade game I bought.

I also have it for the PS2, which I rarely play anymore, but it's still fun.

I just bought it so I can play it. To bad that I'm terrible at it. Haha.

Try It on easy and see where it goes from there

Also The only reason you bought Alein Homid HD is for the alein in CC? Great :roll:

I can't believe you! buy the game because it is fun not for some dumb character. Personally I think this is one of the best games of all time... But, I can't complain... It gives The Behometh money; right? Lets hope the use that money to make game:3 as good as alien hominid HD and castle crashers.

And to be honest, Alien isn't really that great of a character. I just got WMD and Survivalist today. :lol: All I need is Head Chomper ( :oops: ) and Mad Hatter (I did all requirements; glitch?)

I enjoy Alien Hominid, but I also suck at it a little. I tend to blame my TV for not being HD, but that's just me finding an excuse that isn't my skills.

The game itself is fun, I got it before they announced that AH was unlocked through buying AH:HD, making it so I'm not a sellout :lol:

The character in the game is also not bad. I restarted him 3 times, and he's just fun to play as for me.

I personally really like the PDA games on it, since I actually don't suck at those and almost had a high score (curse you, Zippy!)