Sign in to follow this  
Bloob

The design a blob game! (THE WINNER HAS BEEN ANNOUNCED)

Chicken! Get back to work! :lol:

But very nice, did you do that in pure typing, or point and click?

It is a mix of pointing and clicking as well as typing. AutoCAD is mainly used for floorplans and blueprints but it is also starting to get used more and more for 3D.

I was bored BTW, I am almost outta here anyway... :lol:

*The blob*

Hah it's nice! :lol:

You can make a 3D blob? :o

Thanks! Like I said, I was bored here at work. Not a lot of housing development in the states in case you haven't heard we are in some sort of recession..? Or something like that. :?

Yeah, I can make a 3D blob with the program I am using, but it would just be all in wireframe. If I post it on here it would be one big mess. All the features like the mouth, eyes, eyebrow, would run all in to each other and you wont be able to tell one wireframe from the next. AutoCAD doesn't really use color like other programs use color. It is not designed for 3D characters really.

*The blob*

Hah it's nice! :lol:

You can make a 3D blob? :o

Thanks! Like I said, I was bored here at work. Not a lot of housing development in the states in case you haven't heard we are in some sort of recession..? Or something like that. :?

Yeah, I can make a 3D blob with the program I am using, but it would just be all in wireframe. If I post it on here it would be one big mess. All the features like the mouth, eyes, eyebrow, would run all in to each other and you wont be able to tell one wireframe from the next. AutoCAD doesn't really use color like other programs use color. It is not designed for 3D characters really.

I see,yeah i heard about the recession,know what program could make 3D stuff? :?

I see,yeah i heard about the recession,know what program could make 3D stuff? :?

Not to derail the topic but a good program to use for 3D is Maya. I am tinkering with it and it is really powerful!

Back to designing something for blob...

USE REVIVE! :arrow::arrow::arrow::arrow::arrow::arrow::arrow::arrow:

Govinster is evolving! Govinster evolved into Mudkip! Soren wants to learn Bubblebeam! But Govinster doesn't have enough room! Delete an older move to make room for Bubblebeam?

1...2...3... Poof! Govinster forgot Revive... and Soren learned Bubblebeam!

USE REVIVE! :arrow::arrow::arrow::arrow::arrow::arrow::arrow::arrow:

Govinster is evolving! Govinster evolved into Mudkip! Soren wants to learn Bubblebeam! But Govinster doesn't have enough room! Delete an older move to make room for Bubblebeam?

1...2...3... Poof! Govinster forgot Revive... and Soren learned Bubblebeam!

Rofl. :?

And we never knew the winner :(

REVIVED. Post the winners and runner-ups Blob! :lol:

I'll do it someday.......

.....someday..... :(

I haven't decided any winners yet.

For now, you can keep entering things in the contest

REVIVED. Post the winners and runner-ups Blob! :lol:

I'll do it someday.......

.....someday..... :(

I haven't decided any winners yet.

For now, you can keep entering things in the contest

Okayz.

Phew, since Blob is a slowpoke I had time to post the awesome Blobmuffs! that will keep small ears warm and angry dogs at a distance. They come fitted with pulse laser beams to fend off cuddly old ladies and disease ridden pidgeons. Voice activation, integrated intelligent targeting system.

Extra fluffyness is available for a small fee.

[attachment=0]Blobmuffs.JPG[/attachment]

(Somehow I think I'll have my own category this time around too...)

Dev

Are he deaded?

I'll get around to it sometime! :lol:

I've been kinda busy lately

This is probably the longest competition I have ever been in. I want to know who won! Now! :lol:

Dev's Earmuffs are awesome, great job!

Are he deaded?

I'll get around to it sometime! :lol:

I've been kinda busy lately

This is probably the longest competition I have ever been in. I want to know who won! Now! :lol:

Dev's Earmuffs are awesome, great job!

THE WINNER IS.................................................................................

.....................................................................................................

going to be announced soon :P

I think you should chose the winners by categories. Like most original and Most cool looking and Funniest Etc..... just some ideas

I actually am planning on doing this :P

Now I just need to actually do it :lol: