Sign in to follow this  
Guest blu3flam3s

Is there anyone who bought the game that completely...

Guest AlienCrasher3

I thik its great but yes it does take a little bit to get used to but maybe its just me because im used to playing fast games.oh and when you think youve got the hang of it then you will realise how hard it really is because i thought it was easy until i got to the level where you are in jet skii things

I went to my friend's house once and I suggested we play the demo. He had some spare microsoft points and instead just downloaded the full game. Unfortunately, it was signed on his account and hard drive, and not mine. Otherwise, I would have played it a lot more and have all of the achievements :D .

I think we did the same thing we did with Castle Crashers and played it until about 5AM.

If I ever win in 1vs100, and have a few thousand MS points sitting around, I will have to get it! :D

I think it's really interesting that you see so many people with just the first achievement in this game (complete level 1-1) and a lot of the people who just have that one achievement bought the game for the homonid character in Castle Crashers. Personally, I bought the game long before I was even aware of Castle Crashers' existance, under the advice of my friend who had bought the game for GBA and loved it. Then, many months later, when one of my other friends recomended Castle Crashers (this was only about a month ago) I went to start a game, and saw that the Alien Homonid character was already unlocked. So, no I don't regret buying it, because I bought it and completed it on hard long before I was aware of Castle Crashers' excelence.

Guest SwampZombie

Ive beaten the Xbox 360 version,and gamecube version. I've also had a great time playing through them both.

Guest BlackCat_12

I have the version for the PS2, and I absolutely do not regret getting it. The game is amazing to play; the action is extremely fun and addicting, the art is beautiful, the soundtrack is great, and the bosses are some of the BEST 2D bosses EVER CREATED!!!!!

And for the record, I've beaten it more than six times; it's impossible to get tired of. :D

Guest xR3CONxBLADE226

no, i like it, i bought it because i liked castle crashers and i thought this would be good.

Guest TheLazyElephant

I found the demo impossible considering I was clueless about switching the difficulty to Easy, and I didn't know how to use a continue. However, I decided to buy the full game (mostly to use Alien Hominid in Castle Crashers), and I now enjoy playing it.

I loved the game on Gamecube. I kind of regret buying it again for Xbox, I don't want to bash on TB, but I figure I could have bought something else :/ .

I loved the game on Gamecube. I kind of regret buying it again for Xbox, I don't want to bash on TB, but I figure I could have bought something else :/ .

I also got it for the gamecube and xbox :D

I did find the xbox version much more friendly to players though. Anyway the main reason I got it for xbox was that now I can prove I have earned achivments in alien hominid.

Also I got perfect fight on my first time (it was on easy) but I have that achivment that you get for beating it on hard.