Sign in to follow this  
Guest blu3flam3s

Is there anyone who bought the game that completely...

It's a fun game that just takes some time to get used to :P

And it kind of annoys me that people are buying a great game JUST to get one character

I also 100% agree with that statement

I am another person who agrees 1005 with that statement

Guest B00M Shaka

Behemoth doesent just make great games they make them challenging, and thats how i like em :P soon im gonna have hard beaten ;)

maybe im just "special" but i dont find this game very hard...all you have to do is dont get shot :roll: but anyway i like this game more then castle crashers it has a bunch of mini games and collectable hats! the only level i found kindoff hard is the level when your in a car the entire time...stupid cars keep exploding.

maybe im just "special" but i dont find this game very hard...all you have to do is dont get shot :roll: but anyway i like this game more then castle crashers it has a bunch of mini games and collectable hats! the only level i found kindoff hard is the level when your in a car the entire time...stupid cars keep exploding.

That's weird, that's the easiest level for me. All the other levels I rather suck at you think is just really hard :lol:

Guest Fr33m4n

I bought it after hearing about the possibility of winning phsical trophies from it, and after having won one of them, I have to say its a great game. Short enough to keep you interested and fun enough to wip out at parties and give people a go.

My favorite part about it is the art style, its very original, a great buy for $10.

-Fr33m4n

Guest marksangheili

I bought it once castle crashers came out, but not for the character. I'd played the demo back when hominid first came out, loved it, but was too poor to buy. After playing cc I remembered how much fun it was and bought it with my minimal student funds. Brilliant game, just be prepared to die. A lot!!

With so few fantastic games on xbox live, gotta support the behemoth. I'd pop onto this site every now and then, but hell, they just started giving out free dlc so I eventually made this profile. Regret it? Not a chance!

It's no different then those 'beat'em ups in arcades'. It's the same thing over and over. Pick up items, kill goons, fight a boss, repeat. Depends how much you like those games I guess. CC is the same thing except it has more content and a working 4 player mode which gives it more replay value I guess.

AH is one of those games I'd play once to unlock all the achievements then never touch again but CC is still very fun.

Guest leftenant  P

I played it on the GCN and I got really surprised when I saw it on the arcade market place. I downloaded instantly. Even after getting all the achievements, I will still play it.

Guest BuddahDaBK

This is the first XBLA game that I downloaded. It is very hard, yes, but it is so worth it. I still haven't beaten the game, but I can say I got my $10 worth just because I go back to it every few months and play it for a while.

I wouldnt mind spending 800 points for one CC char plus the game itself looks awesome i'l try to get it this week,gnah! :shock:

Woo for Alien Hominid! :D

Not at all. I first played it on Newgrounds years ago, and couldn't get past the grenade dude barricade. I hadn't figured how to ride enemies' heads :( Still, when I heard he'd be playable for CC, I got curious, played the demo, and LOVED it! Challenging, yet so enjoyable! I recommends it. Oh yeah, rolling is key, for those who have trouble making it through!

I still play Alien Hominid to this day. I have the Gamecube, PS2, and 360 version.

I've played it so many times I practically memorized everything that happens.

So no. ;)

I bought the original Alien Hominid for Gamecube around the time it came out. I got my Xbox 360 in late 2008 and the first game I bought was Castle Crashers and got really into it and beat it once. (With the superior orange knight of course.) Recently I started playing again trying to unlock all the characters, so I bought Alien Hominid HD to unlock the hominid and I ended up replaying the game and remembered how much I loved it. Way worth it. :P