Sign in to follow this  
Kilik

How'd you find out about Castle Crashers?

Personally, I found out about it through my brother and Castle Crashing The Beard.

Also, I'd like to take this opportunity to thank Castle Crashing The Beard and NewGrounds, if it wasn't for them, this game wouldn't have been as popular as it is now!

I was bored...So I went on to the website for Xbox and decided I wanted to buy a random thing. I was going to buy Kingdom for Kefling but then I saw this and I was like "Oh, this looks cool it might occupy my time for a while.

A friend of mine showed me and some guys the demo for it with the old barbarian boss about 2-3 years ago. It just looked so awesome.

But then I forgot about it until around the time they started their devblog, around 4-5 months before release. :lol:

Well I had just bought MS points for Rush's Moving Pictures album on Rock Band. It turns out, that the album had been delayed, and I waited until thursday. The album was delayed again. Castle Crashers came out on that same thrusday, so I played the trial because I was bored. I was instantly hooked. Since I had the MS points, I bought it, and have been playing it ever since.

That Rush album didn't come out until about a month later. :(

I have AH on the PS2, and then I bought it on the 360, so when I heard Castle Crashers was being made, I was looking for stuff about it ever since

My friend bought it, and bragged about hilarious the ending was. He wouldn't tell me, so I bought it myself just to see the ending.

Looking for a new game to try out on Live. Downloaded the trial, loved it so much by the end trial area i bought it. Haven't looked back since.

My sister's boyfriend showed me Castle Crashing the Beard, and then I got turned on to the game. When it came out for the Arcade I didn't get it right away because I lacked the necessary MS points. But when I got them. I got this awesome game.

My friend bought it, and bragged about hilarious the ending was. He wouldn't tell me, so I bought it myself just to see the ending.

That is by far the greatest way to find out!