Sign in to follow this  
Tydus

Official Castle Crashers Gamers List

If you are willing to make your XBOX LIVE gamertag public, post it here.

• Sandmonkey [Evil Sandmonkey]
    Phawx [Phawx]
    Teknoman [TeknomanEX]
    SmellyCanadian [industrialized]
    shesjustaglitch [shesjustaglitch]
    Shafted [CL 20]
    Kamikazewolf13 [kamikazewolf13]
    steampunkknight [steampunkknight]
    clockwork [clockworkftw]
    yosef/enrekay [mjcballin]
    Kazoturkey [Kazoturkey]
    Alexander [AMLow]
    Damolition [Damolition]
    XBearXDeadlyXFishX [JABHAMMER117]
    flareknight [flaminzoos]
    iblinxz [blinxz1210]
    ReCkLeSs_X [GT]
    General Wells [General Wells]
    SardonicSamurai [sardonicSamurai]
    Zippy55 [Zippy55]
    Wandrecanada [Wandrecanada]
    Zetasaurus [Zetasaurus]

Phawx

Looking forward to playing with everyone. BTW, Feel free to send me a friend request and mention this forum.

I already have a post on this so if everyone from this list will go to mine as well

My CC Clan/Gang

Thanks

:lol:

Wolf, relax. There's no reason to get in a huff and a puff. I actually asked people to form a clan before you did on the xbox forums. Truth is, this is the first topic posted with OFFICIAL CC Gamer's List. I don't know who Tydus is or what he has to do with Behemoth, but it has OFFICIAL in the headline so it must be.

It turns out both of us did it wrong. We were supposed to put Official in the headline :shock:

Wolf, relax. There's no reason to get in a huff and a puff. I actually asked people to form a clan before you did on the xbox forums. Truth is, this is the first topic posted with OFFICIAL CC Gamer's List. I don't know who Tydus is or what he has to do with Behemoth, but it has OFFICIAL in the headline so it must be.

It turns out both of us did it wrong. We were supposed to put Official in the headline :shock:

I have NO PROBLEM with his list. However, this is not a clan or anything, just a list of gamertags. No commitment, just a group of people willing to play Castle Crashers and have a good time.

This isn't THAT official of a list, I'm just a huge fan of Dan and Tom and we hang out at Comic Con. I don't work for the Behemoth or anything. 8-)

Guest Soragu

Get me in on this. Gamertag - Soragu

Reminds me, need to get gold membership sometime soon.

I already have a post on this so if everyone from this list will go to mine as well

My CC Clan/Gang

Thanks

I dident think i was getting into a huff and puff :o

i actually did put OFFICIAL in my post on the xbox forums ...

its all good man I dont care I just dident want there 2 be anyone missing out on the fun if they only went 2 one of these lists

hehehehe

I am going to sigh here as well actually

Kamikazewolf13

and really mine wasent meant to be like a registration I just meant if anyone wanted to play with us sign up

I am just as sycked as everyone else and i want everyone 2 have the most fun they can with this game

I have NO PROBLEM with his list. However, this is not a clan or anything, just a list of gamertags. No commitment, just a group of people willing to play Castle Crashers and have a good time.

This isn't THAT official of a list, I'm just a huge fan of Dan and Tom and we hang out at Comic Con. I don't work for the Behemoth or anything. 8-)

This forum is awesome, I was going to post something else and than I saw Kwolf13 decided to put his name on this list. So WOOT!

The thing was, I felt Wolf telling others to sign on his thread was kind of like the whole thing when you were young with friends or brothers, fighting over who was 'Player 1'. But now that he signed here, Banana's for everyone!

Also, Tyrus I had a feeling you had no affiliation with Behemoth because you have no tag for yourself in the members area. Plus you were like member 50 and Dan and Emil are 2 and 1, respectively.

So I am going to roll with this thread for two reasons.

1.) It has Official in the Topic headline

2.) It seems more like you are just moderating a list for newcomers to glance at for people to shoot friend requests too. Which in my opinion is a better method than a clan because there is no support for that stuff on Xbox Live.

Yea, I'll end there.

I am just as sycked as everyone else and i want everyone 2 have the most fun they can with this game

Sorry to be a grammar Nazi but:

dident should be didn't

and

sycked should be Psyched. As in Psychology.

Much like how people say, "Yea my car is sooped up" When it is spelled Souped

Cuz nawledge is powah

If you guys are going to fight, I'm just going to have Emil lock this thread.

Seriously, this thread was made to discourage newcomers from being intimidated. You guys are doing the the opposite.

Sorry to be a grammar Nazi but:

dident should be didn't

and

sycked should be Psyched. As in Psychology.

Much like how people say, "Yea my car is sooped up" When it is spelled Souped

Cuz nawledge is powah

Sorry about my grammer but I was typing fast so that I could tell people that I don't really care. I am not trying to start a fight or anything. This thread is supposed to be for people that want to have fun and I did not mean to somehow start a flame war. As you can see I signed this list as well.

Sorry Everyone