Sign in to follow this  
Tydus

Official Castle Crashers Gamers List

Sorry about my grammer but I was typing fast so that I could tell people that I don't really care. I am not trying to start a fight or anything. This thread is supposed to be for people that want to have fun and I did not mean to somehow start a flame war. As you can see I signed this list as well.

Sorry Everyone

Duder, you don't have to apologize. I swear I need to learn how to properly write inflection. I was hoping the whole 'Cuz nawledge is powah' ending was to show I was only being light about it.

If anything, *I* Need to apologize to everyone.

So I am going to extend my virtual hand and shake yours with a smile and say, "I'm sorry buddy. Honestly no hard feelings."

[/b]

Ya man it is all behind us :)

I will send you a friend request

Anyone can send me one anytime aswell

I will play any game I have with you

C ya guys :!:

DJNet08

the only reason i have my xbox is because of castle crashers...ive waited 2 years, and now this gonna be the roughest and longest 11 days 3 hours 10 minutes and 5 seconds...i have a counter on my desktop

missed me and Afro Thunder... ouch... I feel insulted...

Missed me to.

I think I was missed also, but come on, this is just one person trying to make a list of all of the many many people who posted. I didn't really care if he missed me in the last update, this thread has gotten really long.

missed me and Afro Thunder... ouch... I feel insulted...

Missed me to.

I think I was missed also, but come on, this is just one person trying to make a list of all of the many many people who posted. I didn't really care if he missed me in the last update, this thread has gotten really long.

Doesn't stop me from feeling insulted... :P

Guest bricksgiller

bRicKKs GiLLeR :D i know its a weird gamertag.... at least you won't have trouble finding me in CC :lol: Mexico loves Castle Crashers too!!! yeeii :)

im there CraZ19 goin to be cool seein all the familiar faces ( uh, i mean gamertags) from these forums and the xbox forums. hope i get a chance to play with some of u guys :D