Sign in to follow this  
greenknightLOVER14

24 hours left :D post gamertag here

Fell free to add me, but please, send me a PM first on here so I know how many people want to be friends... (My friends list is full...)

GT: DinnerandaShow

PS: If the game is as good as I think it is, I will probly start a Castle Crashers clan or something... :D:);)

im definitely up for a clan. and i loled @ your sig :lol:

I'm sorry but what was in my sig? Cuz i've changed it so much since then. BTW anyone up for a CC clan send me a friend request on LIVE - GT: DinnerandaShow

I just thoguht I would make an account and make a few posts clearing up release time. Almost every week I have a slighty heated "debate" on when arcade games release, usually with the same people >_>

So to those saying 2 hours to 18 hours to 30 hours, it comes out for everyone in exactly 20 hours and 56 minutes. Titles are "supposed" to be released at 6am my time which would make the wait 21hr 56 mins but ever since I can remember, back to Puzzle quest, they've been out at 5 am my time.

We all get it the same time, so you can choose to trust me and be happy or be ignorant. Off I go to repeat myself a few times in other threads hoping to give some confused people clarification.

Guest hairybiscuts

sum1 plzzzzzzzzzzz send me friend request cuz my other friends dunno wat dis game is so i gotz no1 2 play wit. :( just say u from forum.gt:TheTurkeyNinja