Sign in to follow this  
MR. Perwinkle Knight

PLEASE HELP

im having a big problem i cant play offline wiht my other accounts all its says unluck full game with all my other accounts,, the account i used to buy the game is not my main account so is these a big "your F**KD" ? these is bull crap cause i already paid the 1200 mp and i dont always have online so whats up?

I know whats he's saying. He's said that he went offline with another account to play cc and the game said that he didn't bought it but just download the demo. I hope The Behemoth can help with this.

I know whats he's saying. He's said that he went offline with another account to play cc and the game said that he didn't bought it but just download the demo. I hope The Behemoth can help with this.

Hmm. If the license for the game is on his xbox, he should be able to play offline with it on any account? I'm possibly wrong, maybe his second account has to connect to live. :(

Hmm. If the license for the game is on his xbox, he should be able to play offline with it on any account? I'm possibly wrong, maybe his second account has to connect to live. :(

What he said. If you recovered your gamertag to a different console other than the one you purchased it on, you can only play under the original gamertag that bought it online, to prevent other people from playing it without buying it.

this is some sort of drm issue, or xbox issue. I remember looking into this back when the game first came out, and we found that it is not an issue from Castle Crashers. I recommend calling Xbox support on this one.

sorry i can't help more!

:arrow:

kelly