Sign in to follow this  
Guest Mad Meat

3-2 on Hard too HARD!!1 :o

Guest Mad Meat

Just kidding, due too common complains...

Yet... The hat I would unlock after beating 3-2 on hard is, in fact, the last hat I need for 'Mad Hatter' achievement, and that achievement is, in fact, the last achievement I still have to do! 8-)

Airborne troops? Easy... Mines? Too easy... Tankish robot? Not much of a problem... Guarded gate? Simple...

Electric boxes? No way! :x

That level, besides every single one, was done by me completely only on Easy settings, just because of theese boxes! I can't find any pattern! I know that I have to shoot yellow buttons to prevent them from zapping, and that the pink one's are causing huge discharge, but they appear so randomly I can't even get to them alive. And where are the damage hotspots? It would be much easier if I could dig... just a bit... :roll:

Any tacticts for mid-experienced player?

Thanks in advance and sorry for my english...

Mad Meat :twisted:

Guest Drucifer

Might have been posted before but I found a way to kill the electric boxes with ease. Just get up on top of one of them (I generally pick the one on the left) then stand as close to the edge as possible so I stand on the top left corner of the left box just barely on so when the electricity goes off it will not hit you.

I just stand there crouched and keep firing until it is finally dead. Takes longer to kill it but if you position yourself the way I said you will lose no lives. If enemies try to approach you from the right you shoot them and if they come from the left when they try to jump up to get to where you are you slash them before they can even attack.

Hope this helps.

Guest Mad Meat

Thank You, Drucifer, with this tactic I made it in the first run! Now, when I have 200GP, I can finally... go train my CC characters :D

Thanks again!

when the purple lights are left alone for too long they trigger all of the electrodes. that's the pattern you're asking about

when the purple lights are left alone for too long they trigger all of the electrodes. that's the pattern you're asking about

Yeah, it took me forever to realize to shoot the lit up lights.

Then I figured out that the purple ones trigger the big electrical shot.

For a while, I tried to dig underground before it happened, which also killed me :lol:

Guest Drucifer
Thank You, Drucifer, with this tactic I made it in the first run! Now, when I have 200GP, I can finally... go train my CC characters :D

Thanks again!

No problem, glad to hear you beat it. This part gave me the worst time until I found that you could just stand there and not get hurt. I know this isn't how they intended to beat it but on hard it sure helps save some lives.