Sign in to follow this  
Guest anonymousaurus

cc + xbox 360 arcade = ?

Guest anonymousaurus

if i buy an xbox 360 arcade($199.00 usd) will i be able to download & play cc? i believe cc is 140Mb and the 360 arcade has 256Mb or 512Mb storage, i just want to make sure i can buy & play cc on the baseline xbox 360. i'll probly buy it tonight if i get an answer with some evidence.

I would highly recomend getting a 20 gig or higher harddrive. I have an Elite and I only have 50 gigs left. Granted I've put most of my games on there so I don't have to listen to the VROOOOOOOOM!! of the 360.

I don't know if Microsoft still has the deal on, but they had 3 months of LIVE and a 20 gig harddrive for 30$.

If not you can still have fun :D.

I think he means if he'll get CC JUST for having a xbox 360.

To get CC, you will need 1200 microsoft points and Xbox Live.

Guest anonymousaurus

i'm still here. thanks for the posts, now i'm worried about whether i should wait for the 512mb upgrade to the arcade system...ugh. the new live experience is like 128mb which doesn't leave me the room for castle crashers on the internal memory. gross. help!

what is the release date for the bigger internal memory 360 arcade? and should i wait...?

i'm still here. thanks for the posts, now i'm worried about whether i should wait for the 512mb upgrade to the arcade system...ugh. the new live experience is like 128mb which doesn't leave me the room for castle crashers on the internal memory. gross. help!

what is the release date for the bigger internal memory 360 arcade? and should i wait...?

Apparently there is a 512MB memory unit which people can buy separately, but I haven't seen anything about the 512MB memory unit bundled with the console yet. Maybe someone else knows. ;)

Guest anonymousaurus

bleh, so am i gonna have to buy a memory card for the internal memory arcade system or does it come preinstalled to where i get all 256mb...for castle crashers...

because i dont see myself getting anymore dlc before i'm unpoor enough to upgrade to a hard drive

I have arcade. I bought myself a hard drive but without it you should be able to play CC with the NXE. I used my friends hard drive to install the NXE on my console then when I gave it back to him (the hard drive) I still had 256 or whatever left on my memory unit. So you should be able to play CC with the arcade off of your memory unit. I have CC on my memory unit just in case :D

Guest anonymousaurus

well...i got my xbox. however, i no longer have enough space to download cc because the new xbox experience was forced upon me. w...t...f... this is the only game i want to download and now i can't. why would they do this? do i need the new experience to get cc?

well...i got my xbox. however, i no longer have enough space to download cc because the new xbox experience was forced upon me. w...t...f... this is the only game i want to download and now i can't. why would they do this? do i need the new experience to get cc?

If you have no intention of going online, you don't have to download NXE. But if you want to access xbox live, you need NXE. :cry:

Guest anonymousaurus

lawl. so i need the nxe to get cc...borrow someone's memory card, download cc, delete nxe, move cc onto xbox arcade.

thoughts? also, it'd be great if my usb hard drive would get recognized and i could just do it that way, but i suppose that would allow me to get out of giving my first born to microsoft in exchange for 70mb more space...