Sign in to follow this  
dork5002002

What happened to ayce

I've tried to play all you can eat mini game on xbox live, but there is never anyone playing. I left a session open for 2 hours on 3 occasions, because non of my friends will play it with me.

If any one wants to play, give me a time and time zone and I see if I can match up with you.

I can barely get past level 1-1 of the main game (yes, i suck lol).

an easy way to do it is to tap jump and fire and just focus on dodging bullets.

Finding a live game for an old XBLA title is nearly impossible.

My advice: Get CC the first week it comes out. There's a eating mode in there as well (All You Can Quaff) that will most likely have tons of games open.

I'll give you a game sometime ;)

I'm with you dude, I'm on 1-3.

I suck...at that game.

Jump and shoot down. That is pretty good tactics for most of the game. Another thing is riding on top of the enemy is a safer way to travel from screen to screen.

Guest Good4TheCompany

I'll give you a game sometime ;)

I'm with you dude, I'm on 1-3.

I suck...at that game.

Jump and shoot down. That is pretty good tactics for most of the game. Another thing is riding on top of the enemy is a safer way to travel from screen to screen.

Yeah and ride in any vehicle you come across, it basically means extra hits before you die. I owned the game on PS2 and now on XBLA and before the arcade version I sucked horribly to, the thing I always have to remind my friends of is to use the dash move (that's the rolling in a direction), it can potentially roll you under bullets but the timing is hard unless their shot from above, this just helps you rush guys to knife aswell.

Another move, that won't really work on bosses very often, is to dig underground to dodge attacks. This with what dork was saying should keep you alive longer, hope it helps :D.

I hope CC will have more people than AH, it should though since its a multiplayer game. I want this game to succeed!!!