Sign in to follow this  
Chrollo

This game has the PERFECT amount of difficulty and fun

Usually when people try to make hard platformers they make it TOO hard. I personally grew up on platformers so it's hard to get a challenge out of them. I've only beat stage 1-1 through 1-5 but I can tell this game has a great mixture of both elements.

Just beat the game. The end boss battle was a nice challenge. I used up all my continues twice before finally beating him. The part where you're on the flying ship is definitely the hardest part for me. It was a good game and deserved my 10 bucks. I'll probably go back one day and get all the hats and play some PDA. I'm not too much of an achievement guy so I'll probably stay away from them. 8-)

Thanks for making a great game Behemoth, I hope to see some of the same great material in Game 3. ;)

Guest Drucifer

The achievements are actually pretty easy. If you start an easy game play through tossing granades at every building you find you can get the Alien in Training, Juvenile Alien, City Destroyer, Hungry Yeti (just keep eating the agents with the yeti), and Killing Spree.

Play through again to beat the game on medium and hard. If you are lazy or find the game too hard you can always just change the difficulty and do the last level instead of playing through the whole game and you can get Adult Alien and Expert Alien.

Mad Hatter is just knowing where to find all the hats, check the sticky topic for the location. Once you know where they are it doesn't take long to find them all.

Perfect Flight is a bit challenging but if you do the last level on easy you should be able to beat it without using a continue. Just keep trying, I got it on my second attempt.

WMD isn't too bad either, just play the Missile game over and over to get use to it and you should get the achievement after a few attempts.

For Survivalist you can just do the urban level where you fight on top of cars much like level 1-2. Change to easy then start the challenge. Get into a car then ram all the cars in front of you away and drive all the way back to left of the screen so the agents can't jump towards you then just use charge shots to kill the agents that drive up beside you. If your car gets destroyed just jump in the car behind you and repeat the process for 20 minutes. I did this without losing one life.

Head Chomper is the most time consuming because if you make one small error you have to start all over. I did it on level 2-1. Just check youtube for videos if you still have trouble. I would point out though that you should bite the head off while the other agent is facing you so that he screams and gives you the time to jump on him. If his back is to you then he won't see it and won't scream so he might just keep wandering making it harder to land on his back.

I hardly put any time into getting all the achievements but have tons of fun playing the game over and over again.

The achievements are actually pretty easy. If you start an easy game play through tossing granades at every building you find you can get the Alien in Training, Juvenile Alien, City Destroyer, Hungry Yeti (just keep eating the agents with the yeti), and Killing Spree.

Play through again to beat the game on medium and hard. If you are lazy or find the game too hard you can always just change the difficulty and do the last level instead of playing through the whole game and you can get Adult Alien and Expert Alien.

Mad Hatter is just knowing where to find all the hats, check the sticky topic for the location. Once you know where they are it doesn't take long to find them all.

Perfect Flight is a bit challenging but if you do the last level on easy you should be able to beat it without using a continue. Just keep trying, I got it on my second attempt.

WMD isn't too bad either, just play the Missile game over and over to get use to it and you should get the achievement after a few attempts.

For Survivalist you can just do the urban level where you fight on top of cars much like level 1-2. Change to easy then start the challenge. Get into a car then ram all the cars in front of you away and drive all the way back to left of the screen so the agents can't jump towards you then just use charge shots to kill the agents that drive up beside you. If your car gets destroyed just jump in the car behind you and repeat the process for 20 minutes. I did this without losing one life.

Head Chomper is the most time consuming because if you make one small error you have to start all over. I did it on level 2-1. Just check youtube for videos if you still have trouble. I would point out though that you should bite the head off while the other agent is facing you so that he screams and gives you the time to jump on him. If his back is to you then he won't see it and won't scream so he might just keep wandering making it harder to land on his back.

I hardly put any time into getting all the achievements but have tons of fun playing the game over and over again.