Sign in to follow this  
lol4ever

PDA level packs - worth the money?

hey guys im thinking of buying the PDA level packs, but are they worth my mic points? and if yes which ones should i take? or maybe all? decisions over decisions... lawl :?

Well if you really like them, I'd say <2 dollars is worth it. It's 100 levels for each pack, I don't know which are good are not though.

Guest Drucifer

Like Link said, it really depends on how much you like the PDA games. I have the PS2 version which has the PDA editor. For how much I played them on the PS2 version I decided to pass on downloading them.

If you do enjoy the PDA levels though they aren't that much money so I would say they are worth the money you would pay to play through them all. As far as which ones are the best I wouldn't be able to answer that as I have not yet downloaded them.

Lots of fun if you play them with friends. If you're just going through the levels on your own they can get a little boring, but if you enjoyed the normal levels then there's no real reason not to get at least one pack.

Guest Fr33m4n

If you like them, you should buy them. I should tell you however that your not getting naything grownd breaking with these packs, they are the same types of levels you get with the game.

Just an FYI....

-Fr33m4n