Sign in to follow this  
B1ll1amH

Sequel plz

I originally bought the game for the Castle Crashers character. I played the first level to get the achievement, and I loved the game. My brother said we had to play Castle Crashers, so we did, and I played as Alien Hominid.

Next weekend, I play AH, and get dominated on level 1-3, but I keep playing. After a bit of practicing, I got sick, and missed a day of school. The whole day I played through on Easy (I had barely figured out how to change difficulties yestersay :oops: ), and got the achievement. Me and my brother proceeded to beat the game a few more times, and I would play it alone at times to get some side GamerScore.

After I had beaten the game a few times, I even started playing the old NG game, and I'm thinking of getting the PS2 version if I get a PS3.

I absolutely love this game, but it's really short. I also don't have anyone else to play the mini-games with, and I have never found a match for the PDA games. I know Dan has said he doesn't like making sequels, but I really have grown attached attached to the little yellow guy. I would love to have a sequel, and continue the adventure. Maybe the Hominid gets back home, and his planet is under attack by an enemy alien race. In two player mode, P2 is Install Ball, who can flaten (similar to digging), jump, and pick up power-ups.

Just consider it please Behemoth.

P.S., Off-topic, but does the Behemoth have any plans to release any future games on Disc format?

I don't think they will make a sequal for alien homonid but that would be cool :) .

Perhaps the new game (game #3) will be on disk format if the game is big enough but will most likely not be a sequal but a whole different game.

I originally bought the game for the Castle Crashers character. I played the first level to get the achievement, and I loved the game. My brother said we had to play Castle Crashers, so we did, and I played as Alien Hominid.

Next weekend, I play AH, and get dominated on level 1-3, but I keep playing. After a bit of practicing, I got sick, and missed a day of school. The whole day I played through on Easy (I had barely figured out how to change difficulties yestersay :oops: ), and got the achievement. Me and my brother proceeded to beat the game a few more times, and I would play it alone at times to get some side GamerScore.

After I had beaten the game a few times, I even started playing the old NG game, and I'm thinking of getting the PS2 version if I get a PS3.

I absolutely love this game, but it's really short. I also don't have anyone else to play the mini-games with, and I have never found a match for the PDA games. I know Dan has said he doesn't like making sequels, but I really have grown attached attached to the little yellow guy. I would love to have a sequel, and continue the adventure. Maybe the Hominid gets back home, and his planet is under attack by an enemy alien race. In two player mode, P2 is Install Ball, who can flaten (similar to digging), jump, and pick up power-ups.

Just consider it please Behemoth.

P.S., Off-topic, but does the Behemoth have any plans to release any future games on Disc format?

Well, I don't think there will be a sequel, but maybe the alien will be a playable character like in Castle Crashers :D

Entirely new games are more fun. The can include a sort of AH sequel in the terms of story, just like they sort of had an AH prequel in terms of story with Castle Crashers.

Entirely new games are more fun. The can include a sort of AH sequel in the terms of story, just like they sort of had an AH prequel in terms of story with Castle Crashers.

Just as good.

Yes, new games are fun. I can't wait for Game #3, much less wait to see what it is. I'm just saying I'd rather have an AH sequel than a CC sequel.

While I can pretty much guarantee that they won't be making any sequels, I would also say that I'm sure there will be references to past games. I'm sure you haven't seen the last of Alien Hominid.

An Alien Hominid minigame in Game3 would cool. Just a couple of levels or so..

As much as I like Alien Hominid, I wouldn't really enjoy a sequel. As others have said, it's more fun to play a new game than a sequel. (Well that's not always the case, but it is arcade.)

Guest badgerbadgerbadger

Im pretty sure there wont be an Alien Hominid 2 but that would be awsome because i love this game 8-)