Sign in to follow this  
Dexide

Can It Still Be Bought?

So I'm getting a 360 this weekend, and I was wondering, can I still buy Alien Hominid HD? It's one of the games I really want on the 360.

I would wait a few days to buy it possibly, unless the price cut already happened.

If you can't wait, oh well, funding behemoth is never a bad thing!

I think that's happening July 13th, If my math is correct that's in about ten months. Don't think I feel like waiting that long. But thanks for recommending that to me.

Well there is something happening with Alien Hominid on the 26th according to the Calendar.

I think that is on the Canadian calendar right? Anyways, I've seen it asked what was supposed to be happening, but no answers. If anybody knows, they may not be able to tell us. I think it is just a promotion hoping to get the game some more downloads so people can have the character unlocked.

Well there is something happening with Alien Hominid on the 26th according to the Calendar.

I think that is on the Canadian calendar right? Anyways, I've seen it asked what was supposed to be happening, but no answers. If anybody knows, they may not be able to tell us. I think it is just a promotion hoping to get the game some more downloads so people can have the character unlocked.

Don't really know but yes it's on the Canadian calendar.

no one really knows. All we know is that on the 26, there is a picture of alien hominid. My guess is that this will be the alien hominid game night so people can catch up and play online with some people. I doubt a price drop is in order.

Guest Infininja
Wait... what calendar?

Oh and Guibs, nice DKR reference in your sig.

Concur, what calendar?