Sign in to follow this  
Guffawer

The Behemoth Brawl

I have so much Dan Paladin knowledge in my head, that this will (hopefully) be EPIC.

And yet you fail to mention Train Robber or the Blockhead Symphony. I'm ashamed.

YES.

there is already a game just like this. sorry to burst your bubble.

Yeah, I think he means it would be cool if they made a game Super Smash Bros, except with behemoth characters.

Dan. You've got some explaining to do.

http://bbsimg.ngfiles.com/1/9090000/ngb ... cb8fc7.jpg

WARNINGThe image is very inappropriate

I just call him stamper due to the For: Stamper thing

Its called a penicorn. Watch out, inappropriate. http://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic/499493 It was based off of this topic that Stamper of Newgrounds created. You could actually buy one off of Newgrounds's Store. It is a plushie. And its not Blockhead, its Flathead.

Dan. You've got some explaining to do.

http://bbsimg.ngfiles.com/1/9090000/ngb ... cb8fc7.jpg

WARNINGThe image is very inappropriate

I just call him stamper due to the For: Stamper thing

Its called a penicorn. Watch out, inappropriate. http://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic/499493 It was based off of this topic that Stamper of Newgrounds created. You could actually buy one off of Newgrounds's Store. It is a plushie. And its not Blockhead, its Flathead.

Stupid curiosity making me go to that site...

It could be like that, but there would be more characters, items you could use, and a different feel to it. Sadly, you wouldn't get to make out with a hot fake girl at the end. :lol:

I have so much Dan Paladin knowledge in my head, that this will (hopefully) be EPIC.

Well then you should know that the thing for stamper is called a "Penicorn"

Well then you should know that the thing for stamper is called a "Penicorn"

Please... Lets not go back to the penicorns if we can avoid it?

i'm telling you, there is a game just like this.

He knows :!:

He's saying it would be cool if the behemoth made a game like it, but with behemoth characters.

And yet you fail to mention Train Robber or the Blockhead Symphony. I'm ashamed.

YES.

Um, Train Robber IS in there, and I there isn't much to add from Flathead Symphony...except the music? :?

I mean, a Flathead as a character? That's all that comes to mind. I already said Penicorn=No because of it's...vulgartiy. And Lurker, SSBB IS mentioned on the top. What other variant of the word "fight" comes to mind when you want to match it with Behemoth? "Brawl" does. It just DOES.

It could be like that, but there would be more characters, items you could use, and a different feel to it. Sadly, you wouldn't get to make out with a hot fake girl at the end. :lol:

Why not?

ok one stage u have to have is the ghetto kids from the end of dad n me. whilst fighting the boss would fight like he normally would and u could fight him. plus u could have the whole stage as a moving 1 so after that u could go to the street with the cars and the playground with wilbur the bully