Sign in to follow this  
danp

site redesign #705

emil and i are in the process of site redesign. this design will encompass the main page, devblog page, individual game pages and forum pages.

since it gets to be reused universally, that means emil is going bonkers making it all work, while i just kick back and screech to annoy him.

the header and footers are animated, with feathers blowing around and stuff.

we might not post on the devblog about this, but you guys get special sneak preview stuff. here they are, header and footer:

i'll be able to give some type of loose time frame at the end of this coming week. i've been working with dan all weekend trying to get everything looking pretty. the bigger task is all the code in the back that is all messed up and haunting my dreams.

ohh yeah some cool features that will be coming as well

universal log-in (forum, dev blog)

user profile pages (maybe, if i can get it to work)

subforums (kelly has reminded me everyday to make sure to get this on the next update)

and more stuff to pending my sanity.

i'll be able to give some type of loose time frame at the end of this coming week. i've been working with dan all weekend trying to get everything looking pretty. the bigger task is all the code in the back that is all messed up and haunting my dreams.

ohh yeah some cool features that will be coming as well

universal log-in (forum, dev blog)

user profile pages (maybe, if i can get it to work)

subforums (kelly has reminded me everyday to make sure to get this on the next update)

and more stuff to pending my sanity.

Nice! Can't wait for this one.

All right!! Can't wait for user pages though. Either way, I'm excited to see how everything will pan out. Lets all thank Emil and Dan (I WANT your last name :roll::lol: ).

Looks awesome!

So the other devblog update you did recently was just temporary?

basically, yes :)

we had to find a design to bring together all our sites - we have a lot of them floating around and we can't manage them all individually in their current form. must form them like voltron.

Looks awesome!

So the other devblog update you did recently was just temporary?

basically, yes :)

we had to find a design to bring together all our sites - we have a lot of them floating around and we can't manage them all individually in their current form. must form them like voltron.

Which may also mean the chicken lover will return :D

The only problem about subforums is that it seems more topics would have to be moved due to being off topic.

I guess you must have some plans or something.

Guest PinguKiller

omfg =D thats extremely amazing. It still amazes me how much that chicken pwns.