Sign in to follow this  
Guest david99

Who are you playing with?

Guest david99

Ok, well basicly this is a thread to say who you are playing castle crashers with for the first time.

Im probably going to play it with random people, or with some people i added from this forum, because none of my real friends know what this game is, and probably wouldnt buy it, and the only one that is going to get it doesnt have the points : (. Sad day for xX crazy bus Xx... : D

I'm gonna fly solo for a couple of levels and then get some sleep before school :cry: , cause I'm downloading it when it releases.

yeah same here, but I DONT GOT SCHOOL TILL NEXT WEEK!

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

nah* and so* sorry my iPod touch changes the damn spelling, it sucks :x

YOU HAVE THE IPOD TOUCH OR THE IPHONE?

LUCKY BASTERD!

:D

I am not gonna stay up for this, id rather sleep than play all wednesday night to thursday morning!

oh sorry for all the words spelled wrong and right, my computer doesnt correct my spelling :twisted:

hah ipod touch or iphone?

oh and sorry fr all the mispelling. my computer does not correct my spelling! :x

hah ipod touch or iphone?

oh and sorry fr all the mispelling. my computer does not correct my spelling! :x

Guest Kinggg2

Might just add some of you guys when it's released. Or play with some existing friends :) Either way, you may as well say goodbye to my life for about a week after release. I'll just turn off the console and be like :twisted:

I guess I'm going to open up the xbox360, confirm the friend requests if I have any, and host some public games. Or I might just play solo and gain some levels. : )

The best part is I'll find out in a few hours

I'm looking forward to playing with someone from the forums though

I'll download and do some solo, get a feel for it.

After that, Probably dork and some other people in these forums, since dork was pretty much the first person I got on my list to play with from here xD

After that, Probably dork and some other people in these forums, since dork was pretty much the first person I got on my list to play with from here xD

Hey man i am going to wake up at 4 and we will play ok save me a spot

Guest Crass

My friend from across the country online

and some friends who live near me offline :)

Hey man i am going to wake up at 4 and we will play ok save me a spot

I can't do it right away after download, I have woek that day , finish at 5 EST though, so I'll be on around 6-7.

I know a guy who knows a guy, lets leave it at that.

lol

I'm probably gonna play solo for a while. I actually bought tha game for one of my friends, so she promised she'd play when she gets off work. I might join some random games, I just hate to be that "whut do I do now?" guy when I easily could have figured it out on my own had I played for a minute by myself. My gurlfriend also promsed she'd play (doubt she'll be up for launch though)... it was one've tha only ways she could get me to stop talking about it "I'll play tha damn game with you when it comes out if you just stop talking about it for ONE F***ING SECOND!!!"

I know ZERO people in my "real" life that will be playing this. I might know 1 I can talk it to giving it a try, but its no guarantee. So.... I'll be playing with a bunch of strangers :) Hopefully, some people from the forums! Gamertag: CaptainKingP

Add me!