Sign in to follow this  
MasterGunz2345

Castle Crasher Update Glitch won't work

Has any1 seen how to delete updates from your xbox 360. Well i did that right, and when i start the castle crashers and it asked me to update and i push no, like your suppose to. So when i start the game, i get the trial version. WTF? I mean why is that happening? Some people are having the same problem 2 so i posted so comments are youtube and no has responded back. So i try the glitch on my brother's hard drive and guess what..... it works. So whats going on here? It works on his hard drive but not mine? How is that possible? Could it be my hard drive?

I can try that and i'm not a nerd,LOL I'm trying this for my friend cause he told me to type this.

Riiiiiight, well there might be a problem with the licences. That´s what happened to me. If you purcase it on an account with you xbox live profile on a different xbox then the one that you use, (Like if you change hard drives or use a memory stick on a friends xbox) then you have to do I licence transfer using live.com there are some link that you have to follow then you have to do some stuff over xbo live and it should work on your xbox.

And by the way if you want to level up the real way there is a guide for it in my sig :D

:lol: I have the same problem, except, it only happens when you're offline... I think it's where if you're not on xbox live you can't use arcade games, which was purchased off live...