Sign in to follow this  
Guest jabba the hurt

castle crasher for psp

Guest jabba the hurt

i wonder if there could be a castle crasher for psp every one would buy it

Not going to happen. Nor is CC going to appear on Wiiware, DS, PS3 or PC. The Behemoth is a small team and is currently developing a new game. The amount of man power that would have to be employed to port the game to another system is not available to them right now.

Not going to happen. Nor is CC going to appear on Wiiware, DS, PS3 or PC. The Behemoth is a small team and is currently developing a new game. The amount of man power that would have to be employed to port the game to another system is not available to them right now.

Exactly. Look, it would be cool. I would even consider buying a PSP. But it's not happening.

Im waiting for a thread titled "casul cashers for the atari FTW" with content such as "more ppl hav te atari mre thn the 60 it has drt stf and d thee power f the 60 and no rrrod so wha you think?"

Im waiting for a thread titled "casul cashers for the atari FTW" with content such as "more ppl hav te atari mre thn the 60 it has drt stf and d thee power f the 60 and no rrrod so wha you think?"

:lol: That would be pretty funny.

But I don't think Castle Crashers will ever be released on another system.

Even if it was, I doubt it would be a handheld gaming system, because they don't really have enough buttons.