Sign in to follow this  
ramenberga

Gold Account needed?

Guest cast

If you don't mind changing up your Xbox live gamer tag each month you can have free live for life. :D

Just register a new live account every month with a bunch of bogus info.

Guest cast
cast so you know you can only do that like 4 times

Jordan, link me to a trustworthy source.

As far as I know, you can do it as many times as you would like, whats stopping you?

You get free service, but you'll never be able to collect an awesome amount of gamer score or achieve god like rankings in a game.

However, I no longer have an Xbox360 because they like to die alot.

As far as I know, you can do it as many times as you would like, whats stopping you?

You get free service, but you'll never be able to collect an awesome amount of gamer score or achieve god like rankings in a game.

You can only do it a total of 3 times per console. I should know, my 360 isn't spewing out free one month trials anymore. You'll need a brand new 360 every 3 months to keep up with that, and the time it takes to send them a broken 360 and get it back is not worth it.

I had 3 accounts created, and when a friend came to try the 360, he created a new live account (the 4th on my 360) and there was no 1 mont gold offer.

Is it really that hard just to get a gold membership?

The four bucks a month is just horrible. That's like... almost a fast food meal a month.

If you don't mind changing up your Xbox live gamer tag each month you can have free live for life. :D

Just register a new live account every month with a bunch of bogus info.

each console only has 3 free 1 month trials with new accounts, and thats it. if you want to play with friends, thats worthless because youd have to send them your sn everytime you make a new one. that and the save files are tied to the gamertag, so youd have to start the game over each time.

You can only do it a total of 3 times per console. I should know, my 360 isn't spewing out free one month trials anymore. You'll need a brand new 360 every 3 months to keep up with that, and the time it takes to send them a broken 360 and get it back is not worth it.

Correct. No more than three per console.

If you think about how much you spent on other forms of entertainment (CDs, movies, DVDs, liquor, drugs, prostitutes, ect.), Live is extremely cheep... Man, sometimes I think of how much money I'd have if I hadn't bought all that cola for those quote-unquote high-class hookers...