Sign in to follow this  
Nebetsu

*sigh* This is really inconsiderate.

I've always been behind the games that The Behemoth makes, but I'm really starting to see that he Dan doesn't really care about keeping his loyal fans in the dark. I defended him when the patch took a long time to come out, but now that he's trying to hype up his game so much that I'm just too lazy to check his blog anymore because I know there's not going to be anything new there, I'm beginning to think that he just doesn't care. Sure if the game is good, I'll play it and probably enjoy it, but I am no longer a fan of The Behemoth.

...heh, some people dont understand.

Oh-no, i understand you phsyqe. Completely. Its just your reasoning needs some work.

Nonetheless, i think Dan cares.

In fact, i know he does.

I've always been behind the games that The Behemoth makes, but I'm really starting to see that he Dan doesn't really care about keeping his loyal fans in the dark. I defended him when the patch took a long time to come out, but now that he's trying to hype up his game so much that I'm just too lazy to check his blog anymore because I know there's not going to be anything new there, I'm beginning to think that he just doesn't care. Sure if the game is good, I'll play it and probably enjoy it, but I am no longer a fan of The Behemoth.

I ingonre this fourm

the most guesses for games is

castle crashers 2!

:? we're always working on new games. that's what the behemoth does and all.. so i don't know how saying it is a surprise.. we have to get approval before we can talk about those games, though. legal stuff.

march.

:? we're always working on new games. that's what the behemoth does and all.. so i don't know how saying it is a surprise.. we have to get approval before we can talk about those games, though. legal stuff.

march.

And get through a brainstorming of ideas for the next game!

Even if it take years for the next game everyone know that it WILL worth it,always.

I'm sure the whole community agrees for that Dan! :D

Although I think they probably should have waited to make the Game 3 forum until they released a little bit about the game to avoid duplicate threads and off topic posts, I'm sure Behemoth won't let their fans down with game 3. It will probably be the best Behemoth game yet.

-Obsessive Behemoth Fan :lol:

Where will i be able to find this information?

In march.

On the Dev blog most likely. :|

Just a guess.

And to the person who started this topic, the whole legal thing is true.

My guess would be copyright laws. You need to protect your game before you can begin to release info about it. Obviously. :)

march.

Actually: That makes a lot of sense. I apologize for calling you guys inconsiderate. :P

march.

Actually: That makes a lot of sense. I apologize for calling you guys inconsiderate. :P

You BETTER apologize! and i hope you have regained your "fan-ship"

I wasn't aware that Dan Paladin reported directly to you. He should definitely apologize for refusing to violate his NDA agreement to appease his impatient "boss".

-Chewk

I wasn't aware that Dan Paladin reported directly to you. He should definitely apologize for refusing to violate his NDA agreement to appease his impatient "boss".

-Chewk

I don't mind you freely expressing your distaste towards my post, but would you do so AFTER you read all the posts?