Sign in to follow this  
Kellom

Level 99s!!!

Just a Level 99 Gray Knight for me. :(

I'm working on Gray Knight 2 at the moment, then I'll probably hit up the Alien.

Why not level up another character since you already have a level 99 grey knight.

Btw I udated everything so far and I am going to add another thing to the first post soon, check back to see what it is.

No idea, I just like the Gray Knight. :P

Whats so good about him?

Who knows, I just think he's pretty awesome. Plus, not many people use him, so I don't have to worry about getting my character stolen.

Not too hard to just get to the character you want first... But he is all right. I guess. Too greyish for me... :lol:

Just to let you guys know, I have finally aquired the last of the characters, and will now be grinding to be added to the list of 99s! Woooo! :lol:

Updated first post with a very important message, everyone go read it if you havn't and if you have posted, please abide by it.

Don't think it's dying.

Just think once people post their 99's... their is nothing left to do.

But don't worry, I have two new 99's that will be arriving shortly. :ninja:

I always tried to get a lvl 99 on the characters you do. They are always cool. But now, I've beaten the game with everyone and I have the day off so expect me to get all the characters to lvl 99 :D

Don't think it's dying.

Just think once people post their 99's... their is nothing left to do.

But don't worry, I have two new 99's that will be arriving shortly. :ninja:

I always tried to get a lvl 99 on the characters you do. They are always cool. But now, I've beaten the game with everyone and I have the day off so expect me to get all the characters to lvl 99 :D

NO!!!!! :cry:

Oh well, I guess eventually we will be tied if both of us get all of the characters to level 99. No one person can always be ahead in a competition like this.

having a character at level 99 just maxes out the defence/hp

if you have a character at level 90 and use the black katana/snail you add 12 def points and hps

so it works out the same...

having a level 99 with the katana /snail increases it even more

but honestly you do not need a level 99 to beat insane mode

ive done it with two characters under 99

the king was around 78 when i finished insane with him 3player

and my red knight was 92 when i finished insane with him 2p/3p

you just have to have a character you are used to and a strat for each level and a player who knows how you play and can help you in any way possible

right now im playing insane with a level 34 beekeeper and im almost at the cyclops

hes still very playable and i can manage with him

if you have a character at level 90 and use the black katana/snail you add 12 def points and hps

you just have to have a character you are used to and a strat for each level and a player who knows how you play and can help you in any way possible

right now im playing insane with a level 34 beekeeper and im almost at the cyclops

It appears you have missed the whole point of this. I don't care about how hard beating insane mode is and if it is any easier with a level 99 than a 90. The point is that getting to 99 is somewhat of an achievment, especially if you have done it on multiple accounts. I am looking to see who has the most 99s and how many people have 99s in general.

It appears you have missed the whole point of this. I don't care about how hard beating insane mode is and if it is any easier with a level 99 than a 90. The point is that getting to 99 is somewhat of an achievment, especially if you have done it on multiple accounts. I am looking to see who has the most 99s and how many people have 99s in general.

99s aren't really an achievement at all. There's so many cheaters *coughboomerangcough* and people that just troll juggle their was there its not that amazing.

I only have 1, but I've beaten insane mode 3 times

99s aren't really an achievement at all. There's so many cheaters *coughboomerangcough* and people that just troll juggle their was there its not that amazing.

I only have 1, but I've beaten insane mode 3 times

Read the first post please... I said that no glitching/cheating will be counted. And that means that getting 99 without glitching IS and achievment.