Sign in to follow this  
Steakinator

Same knights playing at the same time?

Is it possible for two (or more) players to play the same knight at the same time? I seem to recall this being possible but I wanted to confirm this. Thanks! 8-)

I think Teknoman's right, like in Super Smash Brothers when two people are the same color and the same color scheme for that character, one'll have a slightly brighter tint.

Is it possible for two (or more) players to play the same knight at the same time? I seem to recall this being possible but I wanted to confirm this. Thanks! 8-)

I remember reading the answer to this question before, straight from Dan Paladin.

Only one character can be used at a time, so no 2 people could use the blue knight, only one.

He said the game got to confusing otherwise.

Hope that answers your question!

I knew there was a reason why I had my friends pick a unique character to use :P

Thanks for the info...this was something I also wanted answered but I just never got around to asking :)

Guest silk

I'll vouch for Glitch in case someone doesn't believe him, I also recall seeing that post from Dan.

I've played the game, and no, you can not be the same character as your friends.

And Dan's right, the games confusing enough when your kind of the same, and even worse when your the same character as your fighting.

Guest march15th

so i'm guessing that also applies to AH? only one person can be AH at a time? i foresee people racing to select him first before starting a level/round. what's you guys' input on that?

so i'm guessing that also applies to AH? only one person can be AH at a time? i foresee people racing to select him first before starting a level/round. what's you guys' input on that?

I'm thinking there is a pretty good distribution for what characters people want to use, so I don't see that being to big of a problem. just maybe the first few days when the four knight are the only characters some people have.

I have a feeling that all the magic powers will be duplicated in characters so it looks like you'll want to try and keep a few random characters leveled up in case you run into online players with the same main.

Just my luck though because I know I'll run into a group with all 3 of the characters I play!

Guest silk
they should bring back the alien hominid hats to tell players that are the same character apart.

I actually think that's a good idea, it would also help if you're using an "enemy character" in story mode and fighting enemies that look like yourself. I guess it would be quite weird to have hats on some of the characters though, since most of them already have headgears. :shock:

But yeah, I suppose I can live without it. :)

I'm thinking there is a pretty good distribution for what characters people want to use, so I don't see that being to big of a problem. just maybe the first few days when the four knight are the only characters some people have.

There are a wide selection of characters might only worry is that you level them all independently , which is awesome, but if you can't be the same character as someone else then if you only have one main and someone else picks it, your out of luck. Which hopefully won't pose as a problem, but im sure it might.

I think Teknoman's right, like in Super Smash Brothers when two people are the same color and the same color scheme for that character, one'll have a slightly brighter tint.

I was about to say the same thing :lol:

That could happen like someone playing as blue has a lighter blue or a cyan color...

There are a wide selection of characters might only worry is that you level them all independently , which is awesome, but if you can't be the same character as someone else then if you only have one main and someone else picks it, your out of luck. Which hopefully won't pose as a problem, but im sure it might.

Yeah that will probably happen to me. I usually take along time to get around to leveling all the other people on games. If I didn't have friends, I probably would only have one max level character on soulcaliber.