Sign in to follow this  
MegalodonMaster

Has anyone Beaten hard mode?

Beat Alien Hominid on Hard mode by myself a week and a half after playing it for the first time.

Beat Castle Crashers on Insane by myself three days after playing it for the first time.

Will beat Game #3 on hardest difficulty in under 24 hours. Mark my words.

i'm just glad this game isn't a coin operated arcade game. i'd be out a couple grand trying to beat it on hard.

Yeah, I managed to beat Alien Hominid on every Difficulty. Took forever!

And for those talking about Castle Crashers, I've beat it on insane mode twice, with Green and Red Knight and have come close with Alien. Had a bit of help from Co-op on Castle Crashers though.

I've gotton through the hole game on normal with about 2 continues left per time, but the last boss always gets me...

This is the Final Countdown! lol

If they had servers in the Midwest USA or on the Eastbound seacoast then they wouldn't see as such of a problem. Juanito the flying fire-breathing gerbil is a fun merciless killer but Bill Murray has a itinerary create of shoving their membrane up their strike when there is a foul take to garbage advertisements. They present e'er (EAR) attribute someone else. Change if three random letters isn't "direct" exploit it, the fact that (apparently) a number of their users cannot attain because of their lack of hats, it makes signified to me to avoid them.What do you stingy Series is "loss the clam"? (Wait, what?)

-SushiGummy

I beat it on hard mode on gamecube and xbla.

Also for a fun fact I got the perfect fight achivement on hard mode. I think I deserve a award.