Sign in to follow this  
Sandmonkey

how are you gonna spend your time waiting for castle crasher

im gonna try to sleep, so im gonna stay up late, feel tired and go to bed, and i shall wake up,

dancing to glorious music!

and beside me shall be three other knights!

and while i glance to my left, a man, no, a knight shall fall down the stairs, bleeding, whilst a peasant goes to his side, and gently picks up his upper body.

"They are coming." he says.

and as he rolls off the normal mans arms, he falls on his stomach.

revealing his death, an arrow. in his backside.

then outside, we hear a crash, then a magical whirring. as the other knights and I run up the stairs we see the dark wizard, riding on a red diamond.

could it be? the diamond? the diamond that symbolyses the peace between our kingdom and the outsiders. the king, shaking in his +2 gold trimmed purple robe shouts, "After him!"

We ran onward toward the village. hearing a dozen more footsteps behind us.

as we passed the final stairs, we glanced at the clear blue sky, the sun gleaming off our armor, people ran passed us, running to the castle hoping for shelter, and as we looked in front of us, the village, half of it was on fire!

we ran onward, and were confronted by six gruesome, masked, and blood covered, barbarians. i knew what to do. i have trained for this. we have trained for this. we all jumped back in unison, i didnt see, i only heard. Crash,Pssss, Fffffffffffff, Schingggg. I opened my eyes to see the horror we have done. The first four barbarians. not all dead, one was no more than a skeleton. Another running for water. One was gasping for breath, cunvolving on the floor. And the last one, frozen. I saw the other two run away in fear, running toward a barbarion settlement, half a mile away. We all thought the same thing. As we ran the direction toward this place, ten barbarians. Screaming. The barbarians were carrying some people! And i noticed it was the four princessess shrieking and bashing the barbarions back to let them free. we ran. we sprinted. We finished the first level.

And then i woke up, i had woken up earlier to start the download, and wanted to get some more sleep before i had started my journey. I put my contacts in and took a piss. I started the game.

I'm going to sleep... then wake up... DL the game.. go to school...

hah i dont have school!i rub that in everyones face if they have to do something

Probably getting angry when it doesn't appear on the marketplace at midnight and then go to bed.

its not.

I seem to remember Bomberman Live coming out at midnight over where I live, so I just keep on hoping for the same thing with Castle Crashers. :P

im ganna try to sleep, role around in my bed for like an hour, read a book untill my eyes are burning and my head aches, go to sleep. And then the download will begin.

I'm going to sleep... then wake up... DL the game.. go to school...

i was going to do the same, but aparently, live doesnt update 3am CST +1 as it used to, so no dice.