Sign in to follow this  
Smoof7

What do you think the Necromancer will do???

Yeah, I think the Kings DLC was a sorta a ripoff, The only things worth getting is the King, and the weapons.

you take those out, and all that remains in the pack is another character and a pet. that means 66% of the pack was worth it for you and 33% wasn't.

it's $2.00. so, $1.32 was worth it to you.

where do you want me to send your 68 cents?

Weapon name: Dan Paladin

Weapon stats: Attack +2 Magic+5 Defense +6,000,000,000,000

Yeah, I think the Kings DLC was a sorta a ripoff, The only things worth getting is the King, and the weapons.

you take those out, and all that remains in the pack is another character and a pet. that means 66% of the pack was worth it for you and 33% wasn't.

My email please.

I find it awesome that people are saying "i bought the King pack for nothing, and i could have saved it for the Necromancer pack"

yea 2 things.

1: get a job, make money, and buy both! yes, you can buy more then one (sarcasim)

2: you didnt buy it for nothing, the golden sword is amzing for swordsmen such as myself. Also the king can heal himself, that can save your a** in the long run.

One reason of many to love this guy.

Guest ConanSan

Wouln't it be intresting if the Necromancer could revive fallen players as Skeleton/Zombies?

It won't happen but yeah.

Guest FinalGamerAC

LMAO Im sorry but Dan just owned you I thought it was funny lol. Dude for me the King made it worth it and the weapons the open visor knight was kinda just a extra to me just a charcter to add to my long list. I like how people say the Kings magic is bad sometmes. Its called spamming constantly use it and a bar of magic will heal atleast half of your life or more, not to mention his magic meter fills the quickest out of all the charcters. Glad I bought it.

if the necromancers magic was arrows and knives instead of skeletons id kill myself

I'd hunt down Behemoth staff with my plunger... :P

Guest Panda X

I know this is unlikely to happen but this is my wishlist for the Necromancer's magic attack:

RT+Y : Reflect all physical damage

RT+B : Corpse explosion

RT+A : Cosy Bone prisons for all enemies in range

Guest castlecrasher621

think of it this way Dan put time into drawing the chars weps and pets

Thanks Dan ;)

I'm pretty sure that the magic he uses when fighting in the boss battle is the magic used in the playable character, that was what it was like with all the other unlock able characters

Owned.

Yah, but if you fkn fight the boss you can see so w/e