Sign in to follow this  
Guest BehemothChicken

Stick in the mud

so society shows fail once again. Yay! :|(edit:LMAO my quotes didnt work)

Thank god.Well i could see the big b forgetting the background or not adding it im just saying they could add it in someday hopefully.it most likely would make them more money also a couple more customers download thats just my thoughts atleast.vKratToR posted "Jeez dude. I play Fear 2 and gow2 right in front of my little bro and sis."but thats your poop not mines it isnt my family also i let my oldest child watch me play gta once he had morbid drawings this came up in school so i decided none of them are going to watch games with gore until they are old enough prebably 15 maybe 13 years old

I realize your trying to be a good father and that's commendable, but 15, 13? Listen I'm 12 and I know that games can get to your head and create a bit of violent images trust me I stopped playing assassins creed because of it. But games like cc or even FC2 don't effect me. I also know that if my parents had kept me cooped up till I was 15 I would have been bitter. That might just be me becaus I'm extremely negative but thinking that cc will create violence in people is overreacting. I do agree however you should not let them play things like gears until theyre at least 11

Seems funny to me how only the kids complain about not being able to play/watch violent things. It's the same way with cigarettes and alcohol, the fact that they're not legally allowed to do it provokes them into doing it (In the US anyhow).

Although when I was 12 I would probably made the argument that I should be allowed to play violent games, these days at 19 I would completely disagree. The sh** I've seen on the internet makes me not want my future kids to have computers. And you people know what I mean when I mention cups or bathtubs. Some things are best left out of the minds of children.

well if everyone in the world watched rated 18+ thered be alot or problems in schools and work places?

sure alot of us played mortal kombat when it first came out and look what happened

a week later someone tried to do a real life fatality on someone and is in jail for life

well if everyone in the world watched rated 18+ thered be alot or problems in schools and work places?

sure alot of us played mortal kombat when it first came out and look what happened

a week later someone tried to do a real life fatality on someone and is in jail for life

Holy crap, talk about a fool! A real life fatality!

he tried to cut off a guys head...

was playing around with a knife and guess what happened?

still thats the thing some games teach

i know i grew up playing stuff that was questionable..

hell back when double dragon was out people were trying to get that game removed because of violence on women....

so if you ever play that game on live arcade that was the first game i can recall a big violence in arcades

one day when your a father youll understand...

its up to the parent though to monitor what they watch

and to teach them right and wrong

heres another one

http://www.newsvine.com/mortal-kombat

anyhow im not against these games just saying if you have kids dont let them get involved.. even if this game had gore/poop removed

theres still violence... theres also violence on tv

you can turn the gore off by not watching it or turning it off

theres 8 year olds playing this game... put on your mic and listen to some of these kids playing

their parents let them play thats their fault

people imitate wrestling and look whats happened there... kids crippled from imitating it..

thats why theres warnings and ratings

theres plenty of all age games out there

no disrespect but as a parent dont play the game around the kids

Guest Zakail

I am 14 so I may sound biased but I think that R rated games shouldn't have a age but a IQ requirement. Seriously.

Anyone who sees Mortal Combat and tries to do real life Fatality is mentally retarded IQ wise.

Me and thousands of other kids play those games and you don't see any of us don't that stuff, because we have common sense and aren't mentally retarded.

And not to be mean but for every 1 violent game theres half a violent crime meaning two games equals one person being stupid. I play GTA 4 all the time not like I am stupid enough to go up and rob a taxi to "See if its as easy to shoot and rob a taxi as in game"

Seriously, keep games away from people that are stupid, don't base on age.

When I was like 5-6 I used to play Metal Gear Solid with my brother. Did I ever break anyones necks or shoot them? No. I had common sense and my parents (And brother) knew that so they did let me play.

Anyways just trying to say us kids aren't stupid just cause 1 in a million players does something stupid like real life fatalities.

:x well sorry your im a good father not letting 6 years get twisted and turn serial killer.all i was asking was if they could come up with a patch to get rid of the background gore with the Gore:off function.Just was suggesting improvements guess i'll wait for them to fall asleep to play

im only 14, but i got some sense.

I agree completely with you, so here,

28iyoft.jpg

A real life Fatality? Things like that make me wonder how much parenting/concious decision was involved. Back in the 90's when I was in preschool a bunch of us would play Power Rangers even though we weren't supposed to. We would always make sure that we pulled our kicks and punches to never actually hit someone. The one time someone did get hit on accident we stopped immediatly and made sure he was okay. Lol, I remember us all lying to the caretaker saying he bumped his head on the wall so we wouldn't get in trouble. 5 minutes later we were all back at it again.

behemothchickin-i dont mean to be a stick in the mud but idea for a new dlc (more of a patch idea)

No gore setting making no gore in the background i dont go live havent gotten the dlc so idk if this was fixed i dont care much but my children are always around dont want to play a game chopping a mans head off infront of them i wait till 8pm rofl

I get what your saying, they should edit out the blood in the background. Now, stop arguing everyone, it is just an opinion.

Guest devised

I totally agree with this- however, two things are holding me back: it IS rated Teen (like someone said before) and it could take a lot of recoding.

:x well sorry your im a good father not letting 6 years get twisted and turn serial killer.all i was asking was if they could come up with a patch to get rid of the background gore with the Gore:off function.Just was suggesting improvements guess i'll wait for them to fall asleep to play

I can barely understand you. But, are you sure you're not jack thompson? Plus, that's at the start. If you care so much about one section, then spend some time to set every character at the barbarian war.

In fact. THANK YOU Behemoth for illustrating to me how other kingdoms would take no survivors. This can relate to how the vikings were blood thirsty. Also, if the behemoth put in a section for the plague, would the game be rated M? It's debatable if on the Marsh they put in hints of the plague(putting a troll mother in it).

Guest BehemothChicken
behemothchickin-i dont mean to be a stick in the mud but idea for a new dlc (more of a patch idea)

No gore setting making no gore in the background i dont go live havent gotten the dlc so idk if this was fixed i dont care much but my children are always around dont want to play a game chopping a mans head off infront of them i wait till 8pm rofl

I get what your saying, they should edit out the blood in the background. Now, stop arguing everyone, it is just an opinion.

lol thanks yeah we can stop now i'd rather like the thought of this being locked its done and over lets more on i was trying to give behemoth an idea correct its rated T but ive seen Ts without gore it was my opinion of a patch idea if kelly finds this she can probably lock it for me =P

thanks guys and girls Keep on crashing

Guest mclancy

If there is a setting to remove Gore that doesn't remove all the Gore shouldn't it be fixed? As a dad also I can see where this guy is coming from (how many people here are actually parents anyways that disagree). If they fix it cool, if not then you will play after 8 like me!

PS: Thank you for your service to the USA!

Guest BehemothChicken
If there is a setting to remove Gore that doesn't remove all the Gore shouldn't it be fixed? As a dad also I can see where this guy is coming from (how many people here are actually parents anyways that disagree). If they fix it cool, if not then you will play after 8 like me!

PS: Thank you for your service to the USA!

lol thats what ive been doing thanks for the support as will im not going to go petition on this i am just saying also anyone seen the exorcist glitch.i got it online playing and offline you get stuck in midair inpossible to go on you have to enter start and go to map this could also be fixed :lol: i still love the way it looks first time was in marsh.AWESOME atleast looking but not game wise :lol:

I'm just gonna quote Dan on this. It was from an Iceskimo

thread, but its the same basic idea.

there's a lot of moving parts to the project that are delicate. many wires cross in the code and share certain properties. if we change something that is integral such as player code there is a chance that it could change something else that isn't accounted for (IE. twig + chainface + magicjump suddenly becomes a problem, and it was impossible to find with all the combinations). if a mistake happens like that we do not have the option to just fix it the next day. TU's are very arduous and are not instantaneous on the non-retail side. it'd basically be a nightmare for all of us if something went wrong

Chicken, if you are this concerned about your kids. Then sell your 360, buy a Wii(only buy E rated games), and don't post here. Many of us are over 13 and we can accept that there's violence in the world. So, don't act like it's the behemoth's problem for not fixing it. Castle Crashers legitimately passed the ESRB test for getting the teen rating.

If you want to play this game of "I care about my kids" then DO NOT I repeat DO NOT let them play/watch Castle Crashers. It is for teenagers+ NOT for kids. So it's your parenting problems and your fault if they grow up to be these "serial killers".

I rest my case.

Guest BehemothChicken
Chicken, if you are this concerned about your kids. Then sell your 360, buy a Wii(only buy E rated games), and don't post here. Many of us are over 13 and we can accept that there's violence in the world. So, don't act like it's the behemoth's problem for not fixing it. Castle Crashers legitimately passed the ESRB test for getting the teen rating.

If you want to play this game of "I care about my kids" then DO NOT I repeat DO NOT let them play/watch Castle Crashers. It is for teenagers+ NOT for kids. So it's your parenting problems and your fault if they grow up to be these "serial killers".

I rest my case.

so i came back from iraq not long ago.Fact is i am not interested in Wii and nintendos sad atempt i am not blaming The Behemoth i was pointing out an error in the system and asking if they would patch it.Never mind with that i looked at the 3rd game i am not selling my 360

.i am also not shielding my children they aren't prepared for how loveed up the world is and it is people like you how corrupt places like this

so i came back from iraq not long ago.Fact is i am not interested in Wii and nintendos sad atempt i am not blaming The Behemoth i was pointing out an error in the system and asking if they would patch it.Never mind with that i looked at the 3rd game i am not selling my 360

.i am also not shielding my children they aren't prepared for how love up the world is and it is people like you how corrupt places like this

┬┐Que?

edit: Didn't read much of the thread but seriously, don't play games like this where your kids can see if it's going to be a problem! Parents don't seem to understand that it is THEIR RESPOSIBILITY to keep THEIR OWN CHILDREN away from stuff that they, the parents, deem inappropriate.