Sign in to follow this  
shesjustaglitch

Anyone waking up early instead of staying up?

Personally if I lived in the pacific time zone I would gladly stay up for download.

But staying up till 4 A.M central is pretty killer.

I find it smarter to go to sleep and then wake up early to play the game.

Anyone doing the same?

School makes me sleep early and wake up early. So I can't watch the countdown timer, and I can't play at release. I've probly said school ruined it for me about a million times now. :lol: But I like to emphasize how much it sucks to be in it right now.

I have to sleep untill 5, then start the download. I would stay awake but I have to run 6 miles in the morning for cross country and sleep is a necessity. I should be done running by 6 and be game for playing :D

I just woke up...I live in Sweden so the time is totally different than in USA.

But it should get released around when I come home from school...wich is veery sweet! :)

I just woke up a few minutes ago.

-Holy s***! My alarm just went off as I was typing this (I woke up before tha alarm and forgot to turn it off). I ran in tha room to turn it off and was greeted by one pist-off gurlfriend :oops: (she's gotta be to work in about five hours)... Oops...

Definitely going to go pass out in a minute. First, though, I want to watch the counter finish up for my time zone. It'll make me feel all giddy~

Just so you know, this plan started off really awesome, but then it failed miserably. At least I got SOME sleep.

I just woke up a few minutes ago.

-Holy s***! My alarm just went off as I was typing this (I woke up before tha alarm and forgot to turn it off). I ran in tha room to turn it off and was greeted by one pist-off gurlfriend :oops: (she's gotta be to work in about five hours)... Oops...

Look on the bright side- you'll at least get plenty of play time later tonight while you're sleeping on the couch. ;)