Sign in to follow this  
greenknightLOVER14

its 12:00 .... and i dont see it

TOPIC :x

The countdown goes by the time on your PC clock. You probably wont see it till 2am PST, so unless you're west coast and plan on staying up till then, just go to sleep and wake up early.

TOPIC :x

Wow, some people.

Since its already 12 for you, you must live in the eastern time zone.

The game comes out 1 or 2 A.M PACIFIC

Which means, you have 4 or 5 more hours of waiting to do.

Why pacific time?

Because Microsoft is in California, in Pacific Standard Time. It runs off of their computers, not anyone else's.

Why pacific time?

Because Microsoft is in California, in Pacific Standard Time. It runs off of their computers, not anyone else's.

Well no, they're not in California.

But yes, it doesn't matter where you live. It will go up at either 2 AM PST (if it releases like most XBLA games) or 1 AM PST (if it releases like the previous Summer of Arcade games).

people its already 2 37 PM for me thats unfair for me cuz well I DONT GET THE WHOLE DAY TO PLAY IT i gotta go to school 2morro for tests and then i go up to the mountains were its gonna be freezing on friday till sunday to help my sister move so see if people wanna complain about it coming out at 5 am or 6 am for them lol... :cry:

some people need to learn about time zones.

Microsoft is based in Washington, all times they give are based on where they are, and even then they don't do it right away all the time ive never seen a game released at the exact time the clock hit midnight. so don't expect it to show up at the right moment. just be patient

Ok can we all settle this!?? 1 AM Pacific Time!!

4 AM EASTERN TIME (my time in NY) now please stop with these ridiculous topics on the release hour? :/ not being a jerk just setting things straight

well, actually it could release in half an hour if Microsoft stick to the 1 AM PST schedule it's been using for the last couple of times.

Why pacific time?

Lol @ California. Ever seen the addresses on your xbox games? Redmond WASHINGTON!

Sorry to pick on ya Denivire :)