Sign in to follow this  
Guest dark4218

Alien Hominid PSP

Guest dark4218

Guy's if you agree with me I think they should make alien hominid for the psp! I mean 1st of all it would be more portable and play online. 2nd they would get a bigger hit for psp cause their selling like crazy from the new release of the sony psp 300 if you agree with me voe yes on prop. 98783

(Teehee)

Guy's if you agree with me I think they should make alien hominid for the psp! I mean 1st of all it would be more portable and play online. 2nd they would get a bigger hit for psp cause their selling like crazy from the new release of the sony psp 300 if you agree with me voe yes on prop. 98783

(Teehee)

I think behemoth is basically finished with porting and such of Alien Hominid.

They have started work on Game 3, and they have already released it for Gamecube, Playstation 2, and Gameboy(In some places)

I could be wrong, so don't quote me on it or anything ;)

Yeah, I've moved on from Alien Hominid awhile ago. Considering the costs, and the market filled with a lot of people that have already played it, it wouldn't be that great of an investment.

Castle Crashers would make more sense than AH, but that's doing fine on the XBLA right now :P .

A new game on the PSP, maybe, but don't sit on your knees praying every night for it.