Sign in to follow this  
shesjustaglitch

Movies you just saw, rate them!~

death race 8/10 entertaining but not to say like ohh that movie was so awesome ima watch it again.

Indiana Jones kingdom of crystal skull 5/10 they messed up indy in this film

pinapple express 9.5/10 this movie was the best ive seen this month.

i like the part when the afro guy was killing moths with the flashlight then a big one came out and he got all scared :lol:

I'll give Iron Man a 6/10.

i was excited to see that movie, but i was very disappointed. It felt kind of hollow. It was like only the first half of the movie. Yeah, i know there's going to be another movie or maybe a trilogy. But when i saw Batman Begins, i felt that the story was complete. In Iron Man i got the sensation that the final battle was rushed. Like if they were telling a story and suddenly ran out of time.

Honestly, I liked Hellboy 2 better, i give Hellboy 8/10. The only thing i didn't like was the romance/relation between Hellboy and Liz. It was like if they were telling the same Hellboy 1 story once again

Hellboy: 7/10

I love the Hellboy comics, but I also loved Pan's Labyrinth. This just seemed like a melding of the two. It loses marks for its sometimes cringeworthy dialogue.

woooooo pans labyrinth that movie was awesome!!!

hellboy 2 7/10

i like when that one smoke guy was beating the fudge out of hellboy with the lockers

:lol::lol::lol: that was so funny!!!!

so anyway i know this movie is old and hardley anyone has seen it but AKIRA10/10

awesome anime movie watch it its worth it

:lol::lol::lol: that was so funny!!!!

so anyway i know this movie is old and hardley anyone has seen it but AKIRA10/10

awesome anime movie watch it its worth it

ive seen Akira

I watched fight club other day it was on hbo

I watched thank you for smoking. I think most people would say the movie sucks and was boring, but I really like the main character. Makes me think of myself in school.

I'd give it a 7/10.

Edit:I wasn't that good at talking in school--I just thought I was.

watchmen 8/10

it was pretty good. it could have used a little more action and the ending was kind of a let down but other than that it was good.

Please do not revive mega old threads, they died for a reason.

This thread is okay to revive, and he wasn't making a duplicate topic about it. Result is this is way better than him making a duplicate thread. This is one of those times where we just got to suck it up ;)

[Legend]

(Overall score) = 10 best, 1 worst.

(Comments)

S = Sex

V = Violence

L = Language

Watchmen ®:

Great movie. I never read the graphic Novel but I've heard things from friends saying that they liked some characters, hated others, felt strongly about the ending. I personally found it to be very thought provoking and well filmed. The story was cohesive and you never felt like you strayed to far from it. The Characters were very different and some were liked while others weren't like most movie characters should be. If you enjoy action and intriguing story lines I would highly recommend this movie. My personal dislikes of the movie included some intensely violent scenes where I felt myself cringing just watching it on the movie screen, and of course the sex scene. Sex scenes NEVER drive a story and are purely meant to help bring in movie watchers. There are ways to show a couple spent the night together WITHOUT literally showing it...

S = 8

V = 9

L = 7

Pink Panther 2 (PG):

Just saw this tonight as a matter of fact. I thought it was a decently funny movie and a good use of my money. Oh wait... I don't pay for tickets, either way it was worth my time! The story was predictable (I guessed the culprit as soon as the character was introduced) but entertaining.

S = 4

V = 2

L = 2

He's just not that into you (PG-13)[but they really stretched the rating!]:

I never liked chick flicks, and the only reason I saw the movie was because I was making sure some teenagers weren't being to loud after some guests complaints when I was working. Some of the girls and guys got on my nerve and I felt that the only character with a little moral fiber was Ben Aflek(sp?). There was a particular NEAR sex scene which in my opinion should have changed the rating from PG-13 to R. They were literally one piece of clothing away from getting it too!

S = 7.5

V = 1

L = 5

Paul Blart: Mall Cop (PG):

I don't care what anyone says, I like Kevin James and I think he's a great actor. This movie was funny and cute (can a guy say that word? I was with a girl.) and you loved the characters. I personally felt for Paul when he was chasing the girl (not that I'm fat...). It was a bit ridiculous at times, but overall the movie was a must see in my opinion.

S = 2

V = 5

L = 3

Slumdog Millionaire ®:

This movie deserved all the awards it got and more. It was brilliant in every aspect. Story, progression, characters, depth, truth, empathy, it had everything! It was a great movie to show people what life really is like out in the East. You felt like you were with the character through his whole life. Honestly there's so much to say but really... JUST GO SEE IT.

S = 5

V = 8

L = 8

There were a couple of others I wanted to write a review about but it's getting late I'll post them later.

Disclaimer: I work at a movie theatre and get into movies for free. I've taken countless acting classes, been involved in over 6 years of theatre and participated in over 3 years of improv, in addition to acting/directing/producing a number of film class movies.

[Legend]

(Overall score) = 10 best, 1 worst.

(Comments)

S = Sex

V = Violence

L = Language

Watchmen ®:

Great movie. I never read the graphic Novel but I've heard things from friends saying that they liked some characters, hated others, felt strongly about the ending. I personally found it to be very thought provoking and well filmed. The story was cohesive and you never felt like you strayed to far from it. The Characters were very different and some were liked while others weren't like most movie characters should be. If you enjoy action and intriguing story lines I would highly recommend this movie. My personal dislikes of the movie included some intensely violent scenes where I felt myself cringing just watching it on the movie screen, and of course the sex scene. Sex scenes NEVER drive a story and are purely meant to help bring in movie watchers. There are ways to show a couple spent the night together WITHOUT literally showing it...

S = 8

V = 9

L = 7

Pink Panther 2 (PG):

Just saw this tonight as a matter of fact. I thought it was a decently funny movie and a good use of my money. Oh wait... I don't pay for tickets, either way it was worth my time! The story was predictable (I guessed the culprit as soon as the character was introduced) but entertaining.

S = 4

V = 2

L = 2

He's just not that into you (PG-13)[but they really stretched the rating!]:

I never liked chick flicks, and the only reason I saw the movie was because I was making sure some teenagers weren't being to loud after some guests complaints when I was working. Some of the girls and guys got on my nerve and I felt that the only character with a little moral fiber was Ben Aflek(sp?). There was a particular NEAR sex scene which in my opinion should have changed the rating from PG-13 to R. They were literally one piece of clothing away from getting it too!

S = 7.5

V = 1

L = 5

Paul Blart: Mall Cop (PG):

I don't care what anyone says, I like Kevin James and I think he's a great actor. This movie was funny and cute (can a guy say that word? I was with a girl.) and you loved the characters. I personally felt for Paul when he was chasing the girl (not that I'm fat...). It was a bit ridiculous at times, but overall the movie was a must see in my opinion.

S = 2

V = 5

L = 3

Slumdog Millionaire ®:

This movie deserved all the awards it got and more. It was brilliant in every aspect. Story, progression, characters, depth, truth, empathy, it had everything! It was a great movie to show people what life really is like out in the East. You felt like you were with the character through his whole life. Honestly there's so much to say but really... JUST GO SEE IT.

S = 5

V = 8

L = 8

There were a couple of others I wanted to write a review about but it's getting late I'll post them later.

Disclaimer: I work at a movie theatre and get into movies for free. I've taken countless acting classes, been involved in over 6 years of theatre and participated in over 3 years of improv, in addition to acting/directing/producing a number of film class movies.

You're into acting too? Cool! Have you ever seen "Wicked"? :D

EXCELLENT. I would reccomend coming down to Broadway sometime to see it. It's basically a prequel to "The Wizard of Oz", focusing on the life of the Wicked Witch of the West before she was "wicked".

It'll probably alter your perspective on "The Wizard of Oz" forever.

Some other good musicals you might wanna see (if you're into that kind of thing) are "Hairspray", "Spamalot", "Mamma Mia!", and "Mel Brooks' The Producers"

Step Brothers-4.5/5

cloverfield-1/5

Cannot wait to see the haunting of Connecticut- it is based off a true story so you got my 10$ regardless bad or not. In fact, bad is fun to watch because the directors are failing by making the movie have nothing to dow ith the event it the acting looks funny.