Sign in to follow this  
shesjustaglitch

Movies you just saw, rate them!~

Zombieland - 9/10

yeah, i really loved that movie.

i liked how it was written, giving the tips and such.

"DOUBLE TAP" :lol:

Zombieland - 9/10
yeah, i really loved that movie.

i liked how it was written, giving the tips and such.

"DOUBLE TAP" :lol:

YES

The rules are hilarious :lol:

Guest Rebel666

I actually just got around to seeing Zombieland about a week ago. And I agree. It's the same zombie style but it has it's genius perks. I couldn't believe the person who wrote the script never saw Shaun of the Dead.

Here's a movie that I give a 10/10 for brilliant writing, great actors, and creativity. It's called The Adventures of Baron Munchausen. It's a film from 1988 but I think it's a sleeper. No one knows about it and the people who do love it. Some of the actors are Robin Williams, Uma Thurman, Eric Idle, and John Neville as the Baron.

Saw Fast Five last weekend.

Totally Cheesy, but fun to watch if you don't take it seriously.

Only worth a rental at best though.

Also, The Thing is quite possibly my favorite horror movie ever now.

Space Jam 10/10: i'll admit, not the BEST storyline, but who cares? the animation is SO sexy especially because of when it was made (1998) the blend of animation and live action is seamless,some hilariousness here and there and, oh yea, ITS GOT BUGS FRICKEN BUNNEH! also + 1 point for nostalgia :D

Space Jam 10/10: i'll admit, not the BEST storyline, but who cares? the animation is SO sexy especially because of when it was made (1998) the blend of animation and live action is seamless,some hilariousness here and there and, oh yea, ITS GOT BUGS FRICKEN BUNNEH! also + 1 point for nostalgia :D

You do not exist

The Transformers Movie 1/2 3/10. The whole plot is BOOM BOOM EXPLOSION, OH WAIT WE NEED A SLOW MO OF MEGAN FOX HERE!!!!!

Guest shhhua

Watched X-Men: First Class last week and I thought it was amazing! 10/10 for sure.

Thor: 5/10

Mostly tried to go for looking good, which it did, but the whole thing as a whole just didn't feel strong. More flash than anything else. (Another thing is that the while the sound effects were pretty good, some of them were SO LOUD they rang your ears! Got quite annoying at times)

Green Hornet: 5/10

This was odd, as I could never tell if the movie was trying be serious or more on the fun side. It is hard to describe what it was trying to be, so caused parts of it to seem off as it seemed like the feel of the movie constantly got mixed up, and never really established. Also at times some scenes felt like they were going for some long, but that might be just me. Overall I didn't like it too much.

Guest shhhua

Super 8: 8/10

I thought that it was a good movie and worth seeing.

Super 8: 8/10

I thought that it was a good movie and worth seeing.

I thought that Super 8 was a good movie too, but it had a very anti-climatic ending

for once in her life.

That's an odd way to spell "as always." :P

Transformers 3 was, in my opinion, the best of the series. It really might just be that I had really low expectations after Transformers 2, so I was pleasantly suprised. Also, it had a brief little cameo by THE COLE TRAIN, BABY! I'd give it about a 7/10.

I'll still never be fully satisfied until I see some Dinobots, though.

I'm going to see Captain America with a couple friends tomorrow, so I'll let you guys know what I thought about that one too.

I'll still never be fully satisfied until I see some Dinobots, though.

lol. i love the dinobots from the original transformers :lol:

Harry Potter 7 part 2: 9/10, more action than the book making it better for the screen and very well done.

Just Go with It: 8/10

While I tend to not watch these kinda movies, this one were pretty fun. It was very random, which is a plus IMO. I laughed quite alot at some points.

I'll admit, I don't got the movies very often, once every 3 moths or so. That being said, the last movie I saw was The Roommate because my girlfriend really wanted to see it and thought it would be good. I'm not over exaggeration when I say that I was actually ashamed I bought a ticket. It was the worst movie I've ever seen.

Maybe its because I've done some film classes in college and so I have higher standards, but I thought the movie was poorly edited, designed, acted, written, produced, and pretty much anything else under the sun you can think of. The way they portrayed the story was pitiful, but not as terrible as the editing -especially the transitions between scenes-.

A friend of mine who was part of my project team in the second course of Vid. Prod. class told me he walked out on the movie. So you can imagine its pretty terrible.

Well anyways, that's my rant. In case you could't tell I give the movie 1/10 simply because they did manage to finish it -I think, it might have been prematurely finished to be honest- so they at least deserve 1 point for themselves.