Sign in to follow this  
shesjustaglitch

Movies you just saw, rate them!~

007: Skyfall, ~LOVED IT~ but, I'll give it a 9/10.

whuuuaaaatt? how did you see skyfall if its not even out yet?

I live in Scotland remember, and 007 movies are British. (I think)

pulp fiction 9.5/10

Prometheus 7.5/10

Dredd (2012 version) 8/10

i saw Dredd a while ago when i went to see sinister the saturday it came out and it was sold out. since my friends and i waited 40 minutes in line we had to choose another movie. there was nothing good out but Dredd but it was 18+ so that was off our list. the girls at the cashier felt bad so she allowed us to see it as long as we weren't disruptive. all i can say is the story was simple but the action and FX were really good. over all i think it might be one of the best action movies this year, although i haven't seen the expendables 2 or the raid redemption.

contraband 2/10

i saw this on my birth day back in January and i swear to god it sucked. all the action was the parts in the trailer and it felt way to long and dry.

American History X 10/10

Actually saw this about a year and a half ago, but just saw it again on TV last night. Such an amazing movie. Amazing story and the characters are so believable. The ending is super sad, though. Cried the first time I saw it. Highly recommend everyone see this movie.

Skyfall give it a 6/10

I don't like Daniel craigs James bond hes all like look at me I have a troubled past feel bad for my and i won't be like any of the cool James bond guys

Drive

Best New Movie/10

made me wish i had my own awesome jawline and was able to only 2 words per hour with that kinda power

Skyfall give it a 6/10

I don't like Daniel craigs James bond hes all like look at me I have a troubled past feel bad for my and i won't be like any of the cool James bond guys

You do know why he's acting like that right?

Skyfall give it a 6/10

You do know why he's acting like that right?

Maybe... I'm not sure but I just wish he could be like the other James bonds that were a lot more fun and wear kinda funny and stuff and now they have him being all sad and stuff and I just don't like it plus so many other things have gotten less fun like they don't have like villians with like these weird ways of trying to kill bond like a laser about to cut him in half or something and also he has no more like unrealistic gadgets and stuff so I don't know it just doesn't seem like any other James bonds so I'm not a huge fan

Detachment

2/10

shyty shyt shyt drama movie about THE HORRORS OF PUBLIC SCHOOLS with TEENAGE HOOKERS and LITTLE RESOLUTION AMONG THE CHARACTERS.

dissapointment man.

F+

Extra credit for making the fat tumblr girl commit succide by eating a cup cake

Edited by mechazeep

To Kill a Mockingbird(1962)

8/10

We read the book in class followed by the film adaption, overally really well made and high quality, definitely ahead of its time.

Where i really thought the movie excelled was its' musical score, I be bumpin' that poop on my ipppoood niggggiiieee.

Seriously, if you haven't read/seen TKAM, you ought to.