Sign in to follow this  
shesjustaglitch

Movies you just saw, rate them!~

Predators.

4/10

Bad acting, bad dialogue, boring plot. *SPOILER ALERT* Anyone you instantly like is a jerk and dies. Predator on Predator fighting sounds good, too bad it's choreographed terribly. Just two large aliens glomping each other. Some funny scenes, one awesome scene.

It's kind of like A-Team + Team Fortress + Tropic Thunder - Humor

Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs

8/10

The Movie looked great. The visuals were great, and the entire cartoon animation just was great. The plot wasn't bad, a Scientist creates a device that rains food for his dying town, and had somewhat of a love story to go with it.

Overall, I enjoyed it. It wasn't "lol" funny, but it did keep me smiling. I've always loved how the endings of those movies always keep somewhat of an inspiring taste, and just seems so awesome. Overall, I enjoyed it, It's instant on Netfilx if anyone want's to watch it.

Toy story 3 10/10 movie was amazing keep on keepin on pixar. Also to point out i never give anything a perfect rating ever. But this movie truly moved me.

Predators:10/10 Just amazing!

Avatar the last air bender -1/10 I was such a big fan of the anime and m.night ruined it. He didn't just kill it he tea bagged it after words, leaving it disgraced. They pronounced the names wrong and didn't go into enough detailed for the story! Would have liked it better if they did a movie book 1,2,3etc.

I keep hearing mixed reviews about this movie. I have no clue if I want to see it or not.

I keep hearing mixed reviews about this movie. I have no clue if I want to see it or not.

Well, its much better then AvP 1 and 2 (So I've heard)

Well, its much better then AvP 1 and 2 (So I've heard)

Production and story line wise. Yes! The characters develop better and you can leave saying "That was worth it" or clapping.

Guest jhonsadins

Lastly i saw the movie at my Television and details of it are as per below..

The Incredible Hulk = 6.5/10

The movie I saw most recently was 'The Wizard'. Coming straight out of the 80's, it has some rather strange humor and events, but it isn't ridiculous. For being a PG rated movie, it has some non-PG themes in it. As a side note, this movie game North America its first preview of Super Mario Brothers 3. Nintendo paid for that, but it isn't too prominent.

The film is terrific, has an actual story, decent humor, tacky lines, and a whole lot of other great stuff.

8.5/10

Toy Story 3: 8/10

It was good.

Of course I almost never give anything a 9.

And a 10 is impossible in my opinion.

Jack 3/10

Jack is the story of a 10 year old boy, who's trapped in a 40 year old body. I really found this movie more sad that funny, even though it's meant to be a comedy. Other then some of the poor jokes of a grown man acting like a child, I found myself the majority of the movie yelling at my TV screaming "Don't do it Jack!".

Toy Story

9/10

Bought the Blu Ray version of this movie and remembered it was a classic. Some of the computer animation is sketchy but hey, it's the first computer animated movie.

Ever.

Predators 10/10

Anyone who doesn't like it is not a fan of action films.

I have to disagree. I think it was fine if you were only looking for a little action, but I was hoping that they would step it up.

Other than that Sorcerers Apprentice was surprising delightful :D!

Despicable Me - 7/10

I give every average movie a seven.

It was alright, but the plot was pretty predictable, and it could have been funnier.

It did have much better 3D than Toy Story 3, but TS3 was better in just about every other way.

Despicable Me - 7/10

It was alright, but the plot was pretty predictable, and it could have been funnier.

It did have much better 3D than Toy Story 3, but TS3 was better in just about every other way.

I don't get why toy story 3 even said 3D i didn't see 1 single 3D effect in the whole movie.

Despicable Me - 7/10

I don't get why toy story 3 even said 3D i didn't see 1 single 3D effect in the whole movie.

Yeah I kind of felt the same way. If you take off your glasses you can see the lines, but I think it's just small 3D effects, like the characters and objects, not huge 3D effects like that needle sticking out in Despicable Me

9 - 9/10

*Warning, spoils some parts of the movie*

Watching this movie, was one heck of an unique experience. I have not ever seen something this interesting for quite some time. But it did has some, well, flaws too. It felt as if this movie had hardly any filler, or something that kinda goes a tiny bit away from the main story. Most movies have it. Some movies have too much, so it like makes you think, "What about the main part!?" Well, in this movie, if just keeps going with the main story. Filler hardly appears, and when it does, it is not for long. I also want to note that I felt that there was a lack of character development in some characters. For example, 8 has like, little to no character development at all. He just seems to be a jerk most of the time. Once he appears again at the end, it seems like he became friends with 6 while inside the talisman, but this is very subtle. 1 just seems like the coward-jerk type of person through out most of the movie, only showing change when he sacrifices himself. Watching one of the deleted scenes, it showed a scene where 1 had saw what he has been doing was wrong, and he and 9 make peace with each other. That shows much more character development than what they had now. I think that some of the characters would have been better if they had some character development in the movie. My last one is the fact that it felt like things were moving by too fast. It goes from him waking up, his friend getting taken, then in a little bit going to save him, and well, hmmmm. This goes back to that filler problem I stated. Some things could have gotten better if they had some more scenes where the characters interacted with each other more, or just do some things, which would have let you feel more with the characters. Instead, it keeps going to point right away. It could have used more parts that would kinda space out the important areas of the movie little more, as the way it is, most of them are very close together, and made you wish that the movie had a little more.

Edit: After watching some of the things, I now think that the fact that the characters are the way they are, I think that the characters are just fine. In a way, you have to like, see the changes yourself, and focus on the small things to get the big image. So now, I think that the only thing wrong with the movie is that it could have use some scenes that were filler, such as maybe the characters go and do some things with each other and stuff. Just somethings that kinda space out the movie a bit.

Overall, even with these flaws, the movie still has a charm to it. It is a movie I think everyone should watch. You really need to look deep into it to get the full picture the people want you see.