Sign in to follow this  
shesjustaglitch

Movies you just saw, rate them!~

Inception - 10/10, best movie of the year

The Last Airbender - 2/10, Terrible acting, writing, directing, effects, fight scenes. Only reason it didn't get a 1 is because Dev Patel was pretty awesome.

A Team - 8/10, Hilarious, it gets hate but its a popcorn movie and very funny.

Gamer - 4/10, very disappointing, a lot like crank and I didn't like crank.

Toy Story 3 - 9/10, Not as good as the first two but still very entertaining.

Prince of Persia - 7/10, again a popcorn movie, has flaws but still entertaining.

Butterfly Effect - 9/10, Definitely Ashton's best.

Iron Man 2 - 7/10, not as good as the first, but still entertaining

After watching 9's commentary, I have a new score for it.

9 - 10/10

After watching the commentary, is shown me a lot of things I missed the first time I watched it. I find it amazing on the amount of detail put into this movie. Sometimes, you have to watch it more to understand the movie better and catch some things you missed. Or have somebody who knows more about the movie explain some of this things to you, such as the commentary. I have to say, this is one of the best movies of all time. But remember to try and look into the details of movie, such as how things work, what some thing represents, as it truly does make the movie much more enjoyable.

Toy Story 3 - 9/10

I loved it. So much. The nostalgia hit me like a ton of bricks :lol:

Salt - 9.5/10

The movie was great. That's all there is to it. Angelina Jolie was actually interesting for once. And for a refreshing change of pace, an action movie without a sex scene! Wow!

The only flaws I found was that pretty much everyone but Jolie and some one black guy die. I thought it started off too slow, but hey, that's just me. The movie kicked serious balloon overall. No joke.

Inception 9/10

.... Reality?

I don't know if you mean really or reality.

If you mean reality that's what the movie is about, meaning you summed up the movie.

Either way, yes.

Ok here we go got to see 4 movies last week 1 of which i had already seen. Toy Story 3 which is a 10/10 from me in case you didn't see.

Salt: 7/10 A good spy movie with lot's of action but really disappoints with the ending it just hangs you over a cliff and screams watch Salt 2.

Despicable Me: (Note did not see in 3D) 8.5/10 A very good animated film that will have you laughing but still not my pick for best animated film this year.

Inception: 9/10 A very original and good movie i highly recommend seeing it while it's in theaters. My only problems with it was the ending which like Salt screams sequal and the plot can be hard to follow at times.

Inglorious Bastards: About 7/10

It was good. I don't have much to say. Sadly, I wasn't able to handle some of the extreme violence, and I had to leave the room. :oops: Prehaps when I get older and can handle this stuff, I'll watch it again.

EDIT: Score drop down from an 8/10 to a 7/10

Pan's Labyrinth: 10/10

I wanted to find something wrong in this film, but I couldn't. The whole thing was in Spanish, but the subtitles didn't break it. The special effects could have been done better, but that never really makes a movie. Some people loathe its ending, but I liked it, to be honest. Great story, and brilliant intensity. I'd suggest looking into it, if you can find it.

Toy Story 3: 8/10

I liked it. A LOT.

But some parts were a bit predictable and Disney-ish.

I really disliked the whole Barbie thing.

I enjoyed Toy Story 3 aswell but I think I'd need to see it one more time before I could rate it due to *ehemm* "Constant Interruptions" (Darn mosquitoes...)

So I'm rating "The Other Guys"

I enjoyed watching this movie, some parts were really unpredictable and it had extremely random parts the made me and everyone else in the movie theatre laugh (There was this one guy who was spazzing out at the comedy xD). It was a great watch but to tell you guys about what was good in it may be a spoiler compared to what you may think it will be like.

86/100

Seen better, but it was still great ;)

Scott Pilgrim VS. The World 10/10 truly amazing nice blend of humor and action and the video game sounds made it even more awesome. Best movie i have ever seen.

Scott Pilgrim VS. The World 10/10 truly amazing nice blend of humor and action and the video game sounds made it even more awesome. Best movie i have ever seen.

I saw that movie too and I have to agree with you. I love the director, even though I can't remember his name, but he did other great movies like Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy and Sean of the Dead, and this is definitely one of his best, and I was cracking up every time he beat someone and coins would fly out. :lol:

inception 8.5/10

Very good movie i really liked but thats just my opinion, it was alot better then i expected but its kindqa confusing of wether he was dreaming or not.

Kick-balloon 9/10

one of the best movies ive seen in a while until movies like avatar (not airbender) came out and i was really pleased with the fights and action in the movie. Althought in my opinion I thought the movie didnt have much story. Thats just my opinin, not forceing it on anyone.

Very disapointing movie for the fact it wasnt consistent with the cartoon, it wasnt very interesting, and i didnt like the cast pick for aing. But the fights and effects were pretty damn good.

I loved the story. Amazing you simply have to see it.

The Expendables: 7/10

With such a star-studded cast you would expect more from the movie, sadly though, this movie doesn't contain much of a storyline but presents constant random scenes of violence. This movie has big guns, big guys, big fights, but no real grasp of a story present at anytime.

so Overall : 74/100

Scott Pilgrim 9.9/10

Because I don't believe in perfect scores.

Yes, it is that good, you should go see it ASAP if you haven't already

Scott Pilgrim- 8/10

Very fun movie, great in many aspects. Awesome music, fight scenes, and very funny jokes.

The guy who played Scott's GBF was fantastic.

The Expendables- 9/10

MUCLES GUNS KNIVES FIGHTS EXPLOSIONS WOMEN.

Pretty awesome. Definitely one of my favorites of all time, up there with Basterds and Kick-balloon.

Scott Pilgrim- 8/10

Very fun movie, great in many aspects. Awesome music, fight scenes, and very funny jokes.

The guy who played Scott's GBF was fantastic.

The Expendables- 9/10

MUCLES GUNS KNIVES FIGHTS EXPLOSIONS WOMEN.

Pretty awesome. Definitely one of my favorites of all time, up there with Basterds and Kick-balloon.

Both movies I NEED TO SEE before the holidays are over

Scott Pilgrim isn't released till' the 25th in the UK

The Expendables isn't released till' the 18th in the UK (I think)