Sign in to follow this  
DaveTheGoldfish

The game is out in 4 hours.

To stop all the stupid people from assuming the game is out any sooner:

The game is out in 4 hours at 2am Pacific Standard Time. There is a chance it'll be out at 1am PST, but 2am is the standard/reliable time for XBLA releases.

I'll probably make one of these every hour to stop the bajillion threads of people wondering why they can't get the game yet.

2am PDT is the XBLA release time for all digital media. PDT is Pacific Daylight Time and the reason Miscrosoft uses that timezone is that they are located in California which falls into the PDT.

There is a history of the company having games available at 1am PDT so you MIGHT be able to get it then but it's up to you to stay up that late or not seeing as if you're on EDT you're looking at a massive 3 hour time difference. For those non math types that 5am EDT (Eastern).

Guest ChaosX1022

unless your in daylight savings time like me it will be out at 4 and lucky me I'm up till 6 in the morning

Guest ChaosSpartan28
the reason Miscrosoft uses that timezone is that they are located in California

Washington

they've released the summer arcade games about 1 AM PST every wednesday so far in august.

4AM for bomberman live and geometry wars 2

so it's 4AM again.

While this is the "closest to release" topic. I already added like 15 people from that other topic, but I want some people who's gonna be playing right when it comes out (I'm not going to bed at all tonight) and most of these people seem to be offline.

So if you're gonna be on all night, please add me :)

GT: Kai Sedicius