Sign in to follow this  
mechazeep

MechaZeep's art Thread

Bump

There isn't much to say...

It's a white and red blob on a blue background... I'm sure a 5 year old could do the same...

Not trying to offend you but you could try draw more to it, maybe add some details, or even an outline.

Thats harsh, but I'm sorry, I have to agree mechazeep :(

How long did you spend on this, 5 minutes?

It's a white and red blob on a blue background... I'm sure a 5 year old could do the same...

Not trying to offend you but you could try draw more to it, maybe add some details, or even an outline.

I was just screwing around on my comp

Does this please your hunger for art?

That's more like it ;) Love the colours

What do you call this one?

That's more like it ;) Love the colours

What do you call this one?

Many names have come and gone, many people say flux is a good name for it so I most of the time stick with that,

Not really, the white marks around the outline make it look untidy and bad, learn to use layers / threshold or switch to a different program, not saying it to be cruel, I'm saying it so you improve so new program, keep up and you'll improve

Layers? Theirs no backround?

As in 1 layer for the outline then the colours on another layer so it doesn't have those untidy white pixels where anti-aliasing has come into play...

e.g

Top layer = Outline

Bottom Layer = Colours

See?

This is a drawing of a man who no longer holds control of his body, and is seeing the ones responsible for this through his eyes inplace of humans wich would lead to a mass homicide against everyone he sees

Holy freakin crap! :x

I had a new avatar that took me 2 hours to make and it didnt save! I dont think Ill make it again so I'll give you a discreption, it had a flame blackround with a gray dead awsome face

Bump

and yet all your pictures suck even worse. a sperm cell could draw your signature.

Bump

and yet all your pictures suck even worse. a sperm cell could draw your signature.

Not everyone is artistically skilled, you know. Some people have to make due with what they have.

Bump

I have yet to see you draw better... And your wrong, I draw better than that, I can't be bothered getting into another argument on this forum...

Also by your perspective in ratio I'm sure your art is as good as a highly disfunctional mentally retarded sperm cell with aids drawing it...

How would aids affect drawing technique? Never mind the point is its opinions people.

I hjave 2 drawings Im waiting to post but my laptop wont connect to the internet for some reason so I can only go here on my home computer

How would aids affect drawing technique? Never mind the point is its opinions people.

I hjave 2 drawings Im waiting to post but my laptop wont connect to the internet for some reason so I can only go here on my home computer

I meant it as y'know a sperm cell with aids is disfunctional...

Ok logically it's insane but so was his point. Sorry for the derail...

Anyway, can't wait to see what you have...

here they are!

A few gripes: I hate how the I in Issac is cut off. fira turned out a little bad with the water but preety good for the rest'

Also these were made in paint.net for once

I never followed Watchmen :|

Didn't appeal too much. The film looks pretty damn awesome though

Sigh. Wll I doodled a bit in school and beefed up this picture. Its okay I guess.

A doodle for roshach(SP?) IS included just so the presure is off for a while.

I started drawing the real drawing but it is still in early stages

I have yet to see you draw better... And your wrong, I draw better than that, I can't be bothered getting into another argument on this forum...

Also by your perspective in ratio I'm sure your art is as good as a highly disfunctional mentally retarded sperm cell with aids drawing it...

this thread is not for you to defend your art "talents". it is mechazeep's art thread. if you can't except that, get out.

Zeep we never talk anymore... You spend more and more time at work and I think its ruining out relationship...

Oh wait, wrong person

Don't listen to Psibat zeep, he's just jealous

Of not just chuck norris

But US!

Sigh. Wll I doodled a bit in school and beefed up this picture. Its okay I uess.

I started drawing the reall drawing but it is still in early stages

What did you use? Is that a filter, or is that a linoleum tile?

Zeep we never talk anymore... You spend more and more time at work and I think its ruining out relationship...

Oh wait, wrong person

Don't listen to Psibat zeep, he's just jealous

Of not just chuck norris

But US!

I'm not insulting Mechazeep :o I'm insulting Bangpowder for insulting me in someone else's art thread

Sigh. Wll I doodled a bit in school and beefed up this picture. Its okay I uess.

I started drawing the reall drawing but it is still in early stages

What did you use? Is that a filter, or is that a linoleum tile?

Nethier, I used emboss