Sign in to follow this  
ZayanuZaroc

Castle crashers for wiiware?

Am I the only one wanting castle crashers but not having xbox?

In my option castle crasher is about the only great xboxgame...

I have just purchased a wii for 25£ so I can't aford another console and expenually not if it only has 1 good game!

I hope Castle crashers the only good xbox game one day will arive at wiiware...

If it does I'm going to download it and tip my friends!

See ya! 8-)

I have just purchased a wii for 25£ so I can't aford another console and expenually not if it only has 1 good game!

See ya! 8-)

WTF are you on about - Castle Crashers being the only good Xbox game?

I'm really looking forward to CC coming out in 2 hours or so, and have my points ready, but there are a freakin' huge amount of awesome games on the 360.

And I very much doubt CC will appear on Wii Ware. Almost definitely too large in file size, and loads of the online features would be ruined without the use of Xbox Live.

you're gonna wait forever. The wii can't handle CC. Even if it's 2D.

The Wii could handle it, there's just no room on that small HDD they got for it.

My Wii hasn't seen playtime since Brawl was released.

lol, same with mine, that and i got an HDTV after brawl came out that doesnt have standard AV slots, so i unless i have HD AV cables, i can't play it.

but in all honesty, i just stopped playing when i unlocked everyone :\

i really lost interest in fighting games.

See ya! 8-)

WTF are you on about - Castle Crashers being the only good Xbox game?

I'm really looking forward to CC coming out in 2 hours or so, and have my points ready, but there are a freakin' huge amount of awesome games on the 360.

And I very much doubt CC will appear on Wii Ware. Almost definitely too large in file size, and loads of the online features would be ruined without the use of Xbox Live.

In my option its the only good xbox game...

of course it can Wii can handle brawl and it has better graphics and is bigger...

And it can handle real big and nice looking 3d games like metroid prime 3

The Wii could handle it, there's just no room on that small HDD they got for it.

the wii can handle games like brawl and metroid prime 3 so why not a 2d hand drawn game with simple gameplay O_o

I'm guessing English isn't your first language, but the word you're looking for is opinion. And if English is your first language and you still think it's "option," well, you need a lot more help than I can give you.

And you're completely right. In a library of literally hundreds of titles, Castle Crashers is the first good game to come out. *rolleyes* Have fun with your Wii shovelware.

I'm guessing English isn't your first language, but the word you're looking for is opinion. And if English is your first language and you still think it's "option," well, you need a lot more help than I can give you.

And you're completely right. In a library of literally hundreds of titles, Castle Crashers is the first good game to come out. *rolleyes* Have fun with your Wii shovelware.

Yes english is my first language I'm just have 100 replies to answer on...

and yes in my OPINION it is the only good xbox game...

look here for example

Xbox Graphics 8 Gameplay 4 (lol it's like Nes) Design 7 (O-K) Total 18

PS3 Graphics 10 Gameplay 7 (They stole wii's motion sensor thing) Design 3 (It's so @._*^+ fat Total 20

Wii Graphics 7 Gamepay 10 (Amazing) Design 10 (thin sparkling and nice control, memory card and sd card places) Total 27

Xbox even gets pwnd in it's own + the graphics...

Wow...Why are you on the forums of a game that your unavaliable to play, asking for it to be moved?

If its not coming to your console, to bother with the game. Just forget about it.

Your just ruining our enjoyment of the game by asking for it.

We own a 360, you dont. We made the choice to get one, you didn't, and now look how its paying off.

Want to play great games like castle crashers? Get a 360.

*Waffles66 supports this post.

the wii can handle games like brawl and metroid prime 3 so why not a 2d hand drawn game with simple gameplay O_o

Just because it's 2D it doesn't mean "hey, the super nintendo could handle this.", the amount of graphics on screen push the limits of processing power. The xbox can handle polygons and shaders among a lot of things, but one thing that all systems have in common is that there is always a limit to how many things are moving around on the screen at any one time. This is where the processor comes into play. The wii unfortunately doesn't have enough power. You kids that started playing from the PS2 and up don't know the difference, but to the rest of the people that have been around since the playstation days, you should know what i'm talking about. Marvel vs capcom on the saturn was actually better than on the PSONE. Why? processing power, the PSONE had better graphical resolution, but the saturn had the processing power. Funny, ain't it?

look here for example

PS3 Graphics 10 Gameplay 7 (They stole wii's motion sensor thing) Design 3 (It's so @._*^+ fat Total 20

Wii Graphics 7 Gamepay 10 (Amazing) Design 10 (thin sparkling and nice control, memory card and sd card places) Total 27

I have no idea what your trying to say but its obvious you havent done the research.

The 360 can basicaly handle the same graphics as the PS3. It all depends on who wants to make it like that (well, seeing GoW, we sure know Epic will)

And how can you judge a console in Gameplay? Thats a catigory for GAMES. And how many great games does it have? Well this winter holiday theirs Fable II and GoW2, and exclusive content coming from Fallout 3 and in 2009 theirs the extended (rumord 50 hour) story mode for 360 only.

The 360 is an unstoppable game-greedy jugornaut and your just going to have to live with that.

(And if this is a double post, sorry)

look here for example

wow... just, wow...

I didn't feel like typing a whole explanation, so "retard" summed it up for me. What waffles said is pretty close to what I was gonna say. If I wasn't a dick that is.

look here for example

You're aware that the 360 has things other than arcade games, right?

of course it can Wii can handle brawl and it has better graphics and is bigger...

And it can handle real big and nice looking 3d games like metroid prime 3

thats because most of the memory is in the disk dumbass :evil: cc is souly in the system memory