Sign in to follow this  
DaveTheGoldfish

1 hour to go.

Guest efkimo

So excited! I've been looking forward to this game for so long!!!

Hell yeah!

I woke up too early(10 am here and I expected to wake up at 12 AM)but I can handle another hour..

I already beat it.

beat what?

meat?

I haven't done that. Maybe I should to kill some time... :lol:

Naw, get that thought out of your head :P

He only beat some people to posting before him :P

And Adman, almost exactly one hour. 2 at the latest.

Guest LaggyMcLag

damn cant find what time you posted in relation to me. its 8:05am here in uk and still no sign of it although i last checked at 7:45 so so perhaps its out now

also anyway to change the times as atm it says all ties in utc[dst] never heard of utc unless its ultimate fighting championships' tapdancing cousin lol

if its gonna give some random timezone at least put it on par with the release time zone

I already beat it.

beat what?

meat?

I haven't done that. Maybe I should to kill some time... :lol:

Naw, get that thought out of your head :P

He only beat some people to posting before him :P

And Adman, almost exactly one hour. 2 at the latest.

Half an hour after it comes out me my sis and Desert Thug will prob play, u want in? we will do a bit of everything.

Surprisingly, i'm talking about the game. The last boss is actually really really cool, the way they designed it is very original. I mean, it's your typical boss fight, but the background and music all together makes it awesome. Then again, you shouldn't be surprised.

w00t only half an hour ish to go im rested relaxed awaiting of a day fulla crashing of certain pesky castles getting back ma shiz > D

Surprisingly, i'm talking about the game. The last boss is actually really really cool, the way they designed it is very original. I mean, it's your typical boss fight, but the background and music all together makes it awesome. Then again, you shouldn't be surprised.

Thats really interesting. Can you hand me over your XBL Gamertag so I can check and proove that your actualy playing it?

If you can't proove your playing it, your a troll.

Thats really interesting. Can you hand me over your XBL Gamertag so I can check and proove that your actualy playing it?

If you can't proove your playing it, your a troll.

Come on. He's obviously joking. That was the most vaguest description of a boss fight ever and could be applied to any non-poop final boss battle.

Stop taking the internet seriously.