Sign in to follow this  
ChrisOfTheDead

who has patience?

I can't wait any longer. I hate this Castle Crasher-less world and no longer want to be a part of it.

This will be my last post on the Internet.

im good, postin and reading other people posts and watchin CC vids really makes the time fly by :D

great! high five! :D

(i'm actually having a blast watching me neighnbor get pissed off that it's not out yet. lol)

Only reason I do is because I fell asleep for like 3 hours. Stupid dogs woke me up though and now I can't get back to sleep. Anger...

Work is going to suck today. :roll:

where do you work?

Only reason I do is because I fell asleep for like 3 hours. Stupid dogs woke me up though and now I can't get back to sleep. Anger...

where do you work?

I work in a kitchen at a nursing home. It's honestly not a very bad job (in fact, I like it), it's just not until 12:30PM EST is all. Knowing my sleeping patterns, though, I'm not going to be sleepy again until like halfway through work. I'd say I'd try to fall back to sleep again too, but Castle Crashers comes out in like a half hour.

THAT'S why work is going to suck today.

Sorry to break the news to you, but its an hour and a half to go.

It comes out 2:00 PST.

Its currently 12:30 PST.

so...

All through August so far XBLA games have come out at 1am PST.

;)

w00t!

where do you work?

I work in a kitchen at a nursing home. It's honestly not a very bad job (in fact, I like it), it's just not until 12:30PM EST is all. Knowing my sleeping patterns, though, I'm not going to be sleepy again until like halfway through work. I'd say I'd try to fall back to sleep again too, but Castle Crashers comes out in like a an hour and a half.

THAT'S why work is going to suck today.

I'm glad you like it, because of all the times i've worked in restaurants, I absolutely hated it. Always got stuck doing 10 different jobs, with the same pay.

We all should've held a "4 hours left" marathon game of PDA games until 10 minutes before it came out.

too late now though. maybe when we're done being addicted to CC we can do some PDA games. i can wait the 4 months :D