Sign in to follow this  
SND Zag1

World of Warcraft

So I've recently picked up World of Warcraft. Any one else play, or did I just throw myself to the wolves? Pretty sweet game once you get into it. :)

I'm on the Tanaris server (Character name is Zaggoth) if anyone wants to play or something.

bah not another WoW thread. Also for you Warcraft losers, they are making a World of Warcraft movie in theaters 010 or 011

bah not another WoW thread. Also for you Warcraft losers, they are making a World of Warcraft movie in theaters 010 or 011

Actually I saw an article that the script was in development still. So I highly doubt that soon. Either way, meh, don't really care.

dun trash talk teh modzzzzz!!! they have weapons of mass destruction!!!!!!

:|

Don't post like that.

GO TO LOTHAR.

Denivire and I are on it!

I'm a little brief getting on my character, Maranatha 80 Dwarf Pally, with the world wide tourny starting soon.

Ya, I'm trying out a normal server. Kinda miss my PvP one where I can complain about the level 80 guy camping the area and killing nubs like myself so we could get a couple of 80's to clean the floor with the guy... good times... :lol:

But ya, invest time in Lothar (Alliance). if you want Horde, my Horde server is PvP, named "The Forgotten Coast", got a 62 blood elf mage there.

A warcraft movie? Isn't there suppose to be a Halo movie and Gears movie as well? :?

Personally, I don't like world of warcraft. (I do like Warcraft 3 a lil' though.) I prefer FPS etc..

Warcraft>WoW, WoW is a game that feels like you are really working on a full time job and you are paying blizz to work for them. It pretty much is as no life as you can get and nerdy also. no offence

Meh I hardly play WoW anywhere near more than a couple of hours a day (at most, I have barley even played these past few days). I can't stand to play it longer. Although I do occasionally have marathon days when I'm doing nothing else.

Nerdy? Maybe. But I've mad plenty of friends through it and enjoy playing with other friends.

Well, Denivire started a character on Tanaris. You guys should all start on there too.

Not to play with Denivire of course, he's ugly, but to play with me. :)

Well, Denivire started a character on Tanaris. You guys should all start on there too.

My Dwarf Rogue is very sexy, I'll have you know.

But you don't want to play with Zag, he'll just scream like a little girl when you open a zombook and a zombie pops out of it. :P

My Dwarf Rogue is very sexy, I'll have you know.

But you don't want to play with Zag, he'll just scream like a little girl when you open a zombook and a zombie pops out of it. :P

Well my card is still active until like the 20-ish,tho not sure if i feel like starting over again,i felt that was a pain in the ****,well at least i make a Death Knight then all is not lost :?

It makes that Adventure Quest MMO you play look like pure and utter garbage in comparison. If you put enough time and devotion into it, you can get some pretty sweet deals and such to get you hooked to the game. Happened to me until my guild booted me since it was full of nothing but addicts who play too much and don't help people who can be, you know, useful in raids and such.

My guild for my mage aside, It's not too shabby when you get a proper guild who has all sorts of members, and not just addicts.

As for Xyr, making a new guy isn't all that bad if you got connections for some power-leveling. Currently, I might be able to convince Zag to help me out of the low-level boredom so I can stop pestering him to power-level me :P

It makes that Adventure Quest MMO you play look like pure and utter garbage in comparison. If you put enough time and devotion into it, you can get some pretty sweet deals and such to get you hooked to the game. Happened to me until my guild booted me since it was full of nothing but addicts who play too much and don't help people who can be, you know, useful in raids and such.

My guild for my mage aside, It's not too shabby when you get a proper guild who has all sorts of members, and not just addicts.

As for Xyr, making a new guy isn't all that bad if you got connections for some power-leveling. Currently, I might be able to convince Zag to help me out of the low-level boredom so I can stop pestering him to power-level me :P

Well I like AQWorlds coz theres releases every week which is awesome to me but thanks for telling me Denivire

Too tired to read small walls of text uhh soo i skiped the AQ part,if i make a char on tanaris it would be a DK and would already start at lvl 55 which is awesomeness i say(PURE AWESOMENESS!)so you're on the alliance side eh?

Leave your in-game name :|

And i'l see tomorrow what i can do :lol:

And ima go sleep,i don't think i'l last another minute on my comp :?

Guest Madcaster
So I've recently picked up World of Warcraft. Any one else play, or did I just throw myself to the wolves? Pretty sweet game once you get into it. :)

I'm on the Tanaris server (Character name is Zaggoth) if anyone wants to play or something.

i had a 52 gnome warlock on tanaris :lol: but we got hacked :cry: months later we joined again but then the lich king pack came out and we could not login :x so we quit we may get it again :ninja:

Too tired to read small walls of text uhh soo i skiped the AQ part,if i make a char on tanaris it would be a DK and would already start at lvl 55 which is awesomeness i say(PURE AWESOMENESS!)so you're on the alliance side eh?

Leave your in-game name :|

And i'l see tomorrow what i can do :lol:

And ima go sleep,i don't think i'l last another minute on my comp :?

You have to have a level 55 character already on the server in order to make a DK.

As for Tanaris. WHY didn't you guys pick Horde :(