Sign in to follow this  
LazHimself

Connection probs?

Is anyone else having problems playing with people and finding rooms?

I have yet to get into a game that lets me stay for more than 5 secs. Gets the world map, then ends the room. My friends are having the same prob.

And when searching for games, it just plain doesn't work. I've changed everyone with my connection from resetting router, modem, un plugging router completely and doing connection tests. Have had no probs with any other games.

Just wondering if this was a problem with the servers or something. This isn't a bash or anything, I just want to play the game badly. And it's kinda the point to be able to do it co-op.

The online is broken. I guess we are going to have to wait for a patch which is annoying since the game was heavily sold on online co-op

Yeah def. I just don't wanna play through the single player without friends because it kind of ruins the fun.

Hope they get the patch out hella soon. Although they probably won't :cry:

Horrendous. Four-player is impossible. I was able to play three-player for a while, but that eventually stopped working too.

I don't know how this passed certification.

I'd like to think the Behemoth guys will get started on a patch, but well, they're going to be too busy pimping their poop at PAX.

Nice work.

Our Castle Crashing....has been crashed

...nice.

hopefully its a small glitch with microsoft's servers that the behemoth can fix in the next day or two.

i don't think so

they're goin to PAX Tommorow

check the blog. Wont be a patch for a while

ALSO!!! It took me an hour to think of the joke

Come on, i don't think there is something wrong with the game, nor a patch is needed. This is obvious a server load problem.

The problem probably lies at Microsoft, just as the user above me posted.

Microsoft probably didn't expected the game to be so popular and used an small part of a server or just an old server for Castle Crashers.

It's probably fixed within 2 days.

Can't even play Castle Crashers because I'm at work till 18:30 and the current time is 14:28. :(

Yeah I would think and hope that is the problem. The game is amazing, don't get me wrong.

It's just damn near impossible to get a game with other people. When I finally did, it ended after one level. :?

Been having the same problems as well. I could play with one other person just fine, but a party of 3 would only be able to play through one 'set' of levels until the room ended and a party of 4 couldn't even make it past the character select. Very strange.