Sign in to follow this  
Punko

About Difficulty ?

I love the feeling of this game (and I've been waiting for it so long) but please PLEASE PLEASE, add difficulty levels !

I did not buy it because of this. The first two levels are really too easy (it may be normal of course but...) !! :?

There are fruits every two steps. And ennemies, even bosses do a few damages compared to all those Life points you have. :(

Please this game is awesome but what about replayability ? Alien Hominid was excellent because of its difficulty level. This one seems way easier and do not propose any tweaks to make it harder (for hardcore gamers).

It would be easy for you to just increase every ennemies damage or to lower every players life points wouldn't it ? :?:

Hope something is gonna be done about this. It would be such a perfect game ...

I really hope this is gonna change things because I'm so desapointed of the difficulty level of this game. I was expecting something harder after the awesome Alien Hominid.

I can understand why Devs want to make their game more accessible (to sell more) but why, when it's easy to do, not proposing harder difficulty levels for those who want a real challenge..? :(

PS : everybody would live in peace and be happy :arrow: it's about love my friends

the difficulty is why i didnt like alien hominid...

but i guess a difficulty setting would be nice for the people who want a challenge.

i myself am a casual gamer, i play mostly on normal or easy settings, but so far i love castle crashers ^_^

the difficulty ramps up in the thieves forest, imo. Anyway, the replayability here comes from the 4 player co-op more than difficulty level. You can also play as a less experienced knight on a harder level if you wanted...

Yes it's about having fun.

I don't ask for achievements (like "complete the game in ubber hard dificulty") to show that I'm a skilled gamer who is able to finish the more challenging games. I really don't care...

But it's just that, playing video games since I'm a kid, I'm just not having fun at all when it's too easy. And I think I'm not the only one. And besides, it adds replayability to the game because even the casual gamers will improve with time passed on the game and want a harder mode.

(sorry for my english)

By the way do the number of ennemies increases proportionaly to the number of player ?

you can easily artificially add your own difficulty into this kind of game though. You wanted knights to have less health or enemies do more damage?

The instant you fall below half health, consider that character death and start the level over.

Yes but I would like it to be less artificial and more integrated into the game.

It seems that I'm the only one complaining about the lack of harder difficulty levels...

It doesn't sound good for me... :(

difficulty ramps up along the way. if you still find it too easy, there's a new difficulty mode that unlocks after you win.

difficulty ramps up along the way. if you still find it too easy, there's a new difficulty mode that unlocks after you win.

after you win what, the arena?

I only had a little bit to sneak in some play time before work, but once you get to the forest area, it gets a lot harder than the first areas. Mostly, it was annoying because I was alone and they swarm to your sides and pop you with arrows any time you start to combo a particular side.

I think you'll be happy with it, especially considering there's the Insane difficulty and all.

It's fun as balls. Get it.

I've noticed this.

It took me a few tries to beat the thiefs arena and some of the levels after that.

Trust me the first level is a breeze.

The thieves can be a pain in the balloon because they never clump up. That means there are always a few guys on the other side of the screen peppering you with arrows. I imagine it becomes much more manageable in a multiplayer scenario. However, it's really annoying solo though.