Sign in to follow this  
vKrayToR

If this could be answered by Behemoth, that would be nice.

''No sequels for any of the games''

Enjoy.

Actually, they said it was "very unlikely since they want to make something fresh with every game".

So the answer is more like "not likely, but the possibility is still there. Don't expect it too early though, should we decide on something like this, wait a couple of years".

Enjoy.

Actually, they said it was "very unlikely since they want to make something fresh with every game".

So the answer is more like "not likely, but the possibility is still there. Don't expect it too early though, should we decide on something like this, wait a couple of years".

What he said. :lol:

Enjoy.

What he said. :lol:

what he said about what they said :lol:

Guest IrishSkell

I hope there's a sequel, to the people who think it would ruin the experience simply don't buy the sequel.

But really they're going to do whatever they want to do. I just hope they try a sequel because I really love this game

me and most other people would agree that a 2nd CC would ruin the experiance

nonsense... i dont know how anyone would agree with that, nothing could ruin the first experience...

it would be amazing if they just added a second game with more levels and allowed us to keep our characters and items...