Sign in to follow this  
CraZ

AH HD price cut!

if there is anyone who doesn't have AH HD yet, and want to get it but don't want to pay 800 MP, the price is being cut to 400 MP the week of March 30. it will only last one week so get it when you can. 50% off :?: i'm impressed microsoft :P

heres the link: http://www.joystiq.com/2009/03/13/fable ... -the-week/

If I had the money, I'd rather throw it off of a bridge. A more useful and entertaining way.

if there is anyone who doesn't have AH HD yet, and want to get it but don't want to pay 800 MP, the price is being cut to 400 MP the week of March 30. it will only last one week so get it when you can. 50% off :?: i'm impressed microsoft :P

If I had the money, I'd rather throw it off of a bridge. A more useful and entertaining way.

You don't have 5 dollars? But, instead of getting one of the best games of all times you'd rather throw it off a bridge? Well when you do throw it off a bride be sure the person at the bottom wants to buy the best arcade game of all time. In my opinion better then castle crashers!

You don't have 5 dollars? But, instead of getting one of the best games of all times you'd rather throw it off a bridge? Well when you do throw it off a bride be sure the person at the bottom wants to buy the best arcade game of all time. In my opinion better then castle crashers!

amen :)

Guest chewey

I just bought AH HD the other day. I should have waited for the price cut :roll:

Btw anybody if You have the 5 Dollars Get it specially if you like castle crashers

I love castle crashers, im gettin it. But, i already have the Castle Crashers alien char, the castle crashers level 256 glitch gave it to me :roll:

EDIT: of the behemoth sees this, ADD A FUNCTION THAT SETS EVERYTHING TO AS YOU JUST BOUGHT IT. the glitch gave me ALL characters. i liked working for them

Dude, I have all these friends I've been trying to convince to get CC and AH:HD! This is perfect! Thanks for telling me!