Sign in to follow this  
jaiwhite205

I know what game 3 is (sorta)

I don't know exactly what you will do in it, but I do know it takes place in the Castle Crashers universe.

Why's that?

I don't know exactly what you will do in it, but I do know it takes place in the Castle Crashers universe.

game3_reveal.jpg

This doesn't really look like it would take place in the CC universe, unfortunately.

game3_reveal.jpg

This doesn't really look like it would take place in the CC universe, unfortunately.

I'm actually glad, kind of.

I love Castle Crashers, but I would be disappointed if it Game 3 was a sequel or was even in the same universe as CC.

I want something new. :P

game3_reveal.jpg

I'm actually glad, kind of.

I love Castle Crashers, but I would be disappointed if it Game 3 was a sequel or was even in the same universe as CC.

I want something new. :P

Yes,something new is awesomeness!

Have you tried this first?: viewtopic.php?f=15&t=3876

Will you stop backseat modding? We don't need you posting that in every thread.

I know Id prefer if we didnt get a million threads a day saying its castle crashers, no we must save thoes for 1 thread